Has anyone gone over 50,000 miles with no issues?

DT444T

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Sport 4x4 Lariat - Saber
Occupation
I'm fly. I'm pilot.
I didn't mention removing the cat. I even said I didn't want to. And you absolutely can gut a down pipe. I've done it.

I direct you to the 'Vehicles' section of my profile for the other vehicles I have if you question whether I floor it. Your condescending tone of "skinny pedal" is unappreciated.

A clogged cat is done. Period. Ford said it's done, and they're replacing it. No amount of your "Italian Tune-up" will change that. I tow. It gets plenty hot. If it didn't burn off, it wont.
Sponsored

t4thfavor

First Name
Chance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Fox 2.0, 2011 Ford Edge Sport
I didn't mention removing the cat. I even said I didn't want to. And you absolutely can gut a down pipe. I've done it.

I direct you to the 'Vehicles' section of my profile for the other vehicles I have if you question whether I floor it. Your condescending tone of "skinny pedal" is unappreciated.

A clogged cat is done. Period. Ford said it's done, and they're replacing it. No amount of your "Italian Tune-up" will change that. I tow. It gets plenty hot. If it didn't burn off, it wont.
Calm down there sparky, I'm just offering advice. Skinny pedal is not condescending, it's just slang.

I think your "tone detector" need a tuneup too as I was literally just suggesting that it might help to make sure it gets hot once in a while. I suppose from now on I'll do a full background check and DMV search for every forum member that I reply to. I Suppose your cup is already full so I'll spare you anymore advice.