FX4 Off Road Angles Display

maxbottomtime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT SCAB 4x4
Dumb question - i only have the "off road gauge" option, no "off-road screen." This is on the latest forscan.
Sponsored

passaloutre

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger STX
My Ranger has the cheaper screen in the cluster (not the color one). I think it's an XL vs XLT thing. Do you think it's still possible to get the angle display? Anyone with an XL Ranger tried this?

t4thfavor

First Name
Chance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Fox 2.0, 2011 Ford Edge Sport
My Ranger has the cheaper screen in the cluster (not the color one). I think it's an XL vs XLT thing. Do you think it's still possible to get the angle display? Anyone with an XL Ranger tried this?
Yes, it’s a feature of the fx4 package which is available across the entire line of rangers.

Ranger3

First Name
Dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Xlt Sport 4x4
Occupation
Store Mgr
If you can find/buy the Terrain Management buttons, you'll have like 2/3 of the FX4 package for about 100$ in total :)
Wats the 3rd piece of the fx4 package?

passaloutre

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger STX
can anyone confirms this works on an XL Ranger? I changed both settings ("off road gauges" and "off road screen") but it's not showing up.

FunInTheSun

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XL 4x4, STX, in Velocity Blue
Occupation
Engineer (Semi-Retired)
Vehicle Showcase
can anyone confirms this works on an XL Ranger? I changed both settings ("off road gauges" and "off road screen") but it's not showing up.
I have the same question.

Stefano187

First Name
Stefano
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger 2.2 limited 4x4 EU
Occupation
DRIVER
Good morning everyone, sorry if I disappeared in this period, I looked for information for the problem of rangers like mine, yesterday I tried to enable with on the menu without changing the codes with the result that I saw only the steering angle. They told me that it is likely to be a probema ipc of my painting, what do you think? It seems strange to me because everest of the same year works. Is it possible that the sensors are missi

Cabose-1

First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger XLT FX2
Occupation
Student
I got to try out the Off Road display today. It’s pretty cool.

36327434-F31E-4ABA-B8CE-413537A8FB96.jpeg

5DBF3E45-AAD2-4B90-81BE-E005F9FECCD8.jpeg
I have this on my drive way every day! Mine says 9 degrees, and i can get a tire in the air! Haha

Look at my prifile pic, thats my drive way

20220215_201257.jpg

Last edited:

Canuckian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Crew Cab Lariat Blackout
Late to the game, and haven’t received my truck yet, but can some one clarify the graphic to the right of the “Angle” display. I saw in one follow up pic, it looks like it displays the crawl control speed, but what we the FasyForward/Reverse symbols indicating?

SteamiestOyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Aerospace Engineer
Does the XL have onboard navigation? I speculate that's where the inertial data comes from. Most navigation systems don't solely rely on satellite data. They use an inertial measurement unit (gyro, accelerometer, magnetometer) and supplement it with satellite data.
Sponsored