FX4 Off Road Angles Display

amick1995

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Trenor
Late to the game, and haven’t received my truck yet, but can some one clarify the graphic to the right of the “Angle” display. I saw in one follow up pic, it looks like it displays the crawl control speed, but what we the FasyForward/Reverse symbols indicating?

The middle read out on the screen is the steering angles, how far left or right you have your wheels turned.
Sponsored

JesseS

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT FX4, Jayco 26' Class A
Occupation
Retired, work is a four letter word.
I always forget to pull this screen up when I'm doing, what I perceive to be, crazy off camber maneuvers. And when I finally remember to pull it up to see just how crazy it was, I'm already past all the crazy stuff. haha
Ditto, spent 2 weeks in AZ off roading, and never once remembered to use it, maybe they need a dedicated button to enable it instead of it being berried in a menu.

Stefano187

First Name
Stefano
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger 2.2 limited 4x4 EU
Occupation
DRIVER
Good evening, I'm thinking about something related to the x/y angles, but do you have adjustable shock absorbers with the tm?

Stefano187

First Name
Stefano
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
DRIVER
Good morning, continuing my hypotheses, by chance you who have activated the offroad display, do you also have the automatic adjustment of the headlight trim?

pull string get cookies

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 White Platinum
Vehicle Showcase
Good evening, I'm thinking about something related to the x/y angles, but do you have adjustable shock absorbers with the tm?
Hi Stefano, the shock absorbers are not electronically controlled and TM provides no adjustment to them.

pull string get cookies

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 White Platinum
Vehicle Showcase
Good morning, continuing my hypotheses, by chance you who have activated the offroad display, do you also have the automatic adjustment of the headlight trim?
No, auto headlamp level is not a feature on this truck.

Ranger_Rocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat Super Cab FX4 White Platinum
Occupation
Wanderer
No, auto headlamp level is not a feature on this truck.
Too bad. This is a very useful feature. Used it on vehicles in the UK. When the backend is loaded and the low beams are too high, just aim them down a bit.

Stefano187

First Name
Stefano
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
DRIVER
Hello dear, thank you very much for the help, if you do not have neither the electronic shock absorbers nor the automatic headlight adjustment then I am back to the starting point! How the heck can I activate this feature? what changes between my European and your American? Possible that there is no way to solve this little problem!

Papa Smurf

First Name
Ervyne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 3.2 Ranger Wildtrak 4x4
Occupation
Architect
Hi is there any way to make this work with my 2018 Ranger Wildtrak? I'm from the Philippines and we were able to activate the display but pitch and roll don't work. Only the steering angle works.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Hi is there any way to make this work with my 2018 Ranger Wildtrak? I'm from the Philippines and we were able to activate the display but pitch and roll don't work. Only the steering angle works.
Maybe Richard @Synfulz can help you as he's in the Philippines too.