rooster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
STX FX4 SuperCrew
Occupation
engineering systems admin
Vehicle Showcase
It’s ugly and has a wheezy v6 but if you like that’s all that matters lol.

Apples

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
Occupation
Retired
Toyota's dirt brown, and forest green, look like they forgot to mix them into some form of camo. Unfortunately, I can't tell you what I really think they look like, but it reminds me of a diaper!

Chris M

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4X4
Occupation
Security Supervisor
Same! I would get a green Ranger in a heartbeat, if they did it right of course. But our luck they'd probably do some wacky off the wall "modern" color like the Renegade's I see every once in awhile.

1615326075110.png
Nooooooooooo!

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
Last edited:

Ranger54

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Service advisor
Well folks, as some of you know I came to the Ranger from a Jeep Wrangler JLU. The Ranger is an awesome truck. I spend a lot of time in the desert and it had done everything I've asked of it. It's quick, powerful, comfortable, decent economy. No complaints.
But, I missed my Jeep. Every time I saw one I was checking it out. I liked the pickup bed of the Ranger so I made the mistake of driving a Gladiator. I liked it much more than I thought I would. I bought it. Ricky Ranger is gone.

This is a great community. I'll stick my head in occasionally to say hello.
You all take care, stay safe and thank you.

20210226_111052 (Medium).jpg
I love Jeeps (I own one) but I just can’t get over the way a gladiator looks. Even the Jeep wave is not allowed to the gladiators. ? trying to talk the wife into a new 4 door JL rubicon for her, but her 2008 JK Rubi is just too solid and was 1/2 the price.I think a lift is the only thing that helps the Gladiator. I do love the interior on them though!

r1ch999999

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat Crew Cab 4x4
Occupation
Software Engineer
What are you thinking of moving on to?
No idea. I was driving home last night and my truck with 11k miles was rattling and creaking and I thought to myself “ I wonder what Carvana is offering?” And then I got an email this morning from them. Honestly I’m thinking about buying the cheapest certified used car I can find.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I wish Ford had a green offering...
There will be a new green on the '22 Bronco. My guess is the Ranger will see it too as they're made in the same plant and share the same colors now.

JAKE2.3

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger STX, 2018 Mustang Ecoboost
Occupation
Appraiser
I almost got one before the ranger. I wanted it bare bones with a manual and hard top. I'm a life long jeep guy, and I like the idea of the gladiator. I just couldn't get over the bed design / rear axle placement. In my opinion, they need a wheel and tire / lift to look decent. I have seen some lifted that I absolutely loved though. If I could have got the ford turbo 4 in it with jeeps manual trans, I would have been all over it haha. A guy can dream I guess.

OP
OP
cb4017

cb4017

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 F150 Rattler
Occupation
Retired USN and retired LEO
I got an offer from Carvana for $3k more than I owe, I'm tempted to sell my topper and move on too.
I had checked with Carvana a few weeks ago when I started to think about the Gladiator and was not impressed with the offer. I did a couple thousand better just trading the Ranger in and got a $2318 sales tax credit on top of that.
Then yesterday I got an email from Carvana basically saying they were in need of vehicles and wanting me to "refresh" my offer.

r1ch999999

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Software Engineer
I had checked with Carvana a few weeks ago when I started to think about the Gladiator and was not impressed with the offer. I did a couple thousand better just trading the Ranger in and got a $2318 sales tax credit on top of that.
Then yesterday I got an email from Carvana basically saying they were in need of vehicles and wanting me to "refresh" my offer.
Yeah, same here, well, except I didn't trade mine in. I did find a new 2020 Mustang Ecoboost for a decent price, I don't know if it's legit though.

r1ch999999

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Software Engineer
FML
you only "thought" about Carvana, and then an email just shows up?
did you get the covid vaccine? there was a chip in it wasn't there??
we are doomed
I know, I thought the same thing. I think out loud a lot, so I might have said it to myself as I was driving home. Even if I did, I would have received the email 30 minutes after I said it.

It's scary how much our phones listen to us.
Sponsored