Occupation
RETIRED

Dmax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat 4x4
Vehicle Showcase
I would like to see the media held accountable. In my 20 years of financial management I’ve never seen a media just flat out lie and be wrong so much. I joke with friends. If I could short the media headlines over the last 4 years I would be a trillionaire. Some of the best were. Hilary can’t lose, trump will never win, Brexit will take down the European economy, open boards is a safe idea, the lies around scotus nominations, Russia Russia Russia, Epstein killed himself, and Ukraine hype. It’s never ending. I fear the same might hold true again when China created this mess amidst the trade war to hurt the USA yet somehow i’m reading how it’s Americas fault and media is running with it(No). The list is endless. Sad. Obama does no wrong and trump does no right. I want America to do well. Why isn’t that the basis for it all? I’ll keep my theories why separate. I just want whoever is in charge to do best for the people regardless of the political party. Tired of politics ripping people apart and the media playing both sides to fear and hate each other. It needs to end. We don’t have to all agree but respect is necessary to start the convo.

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2003 MINI Cooper S, 2021 Honda CT125
Occupation
Automotive, Industrial Designer
Vehicle Showcase

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase

outdoorphotog

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lincoln Navigator L
Occupation
Limo Driver
I would like to see the media held accountable. In my 20 years of financial management I’ve never seen a media just flat out lie and be wrong so much. I joke with friends. If I could short the media headlines over the last 4 years I would be a trillionaire. Some of the best were. Hilary can’t lose, trump will never win, Brexit will take down the European economy, open boards is a safe idea, the lies around scotus nominations, Russia Russia Russia, Epstein killed himself, and Ukraine hype. It’s never ending. I fear the same might hold true again when China created this mess amidst the trade war to hurt the USA yet somehow i’m reading how it’s Americas fault and media is running with it(No). The list is endless. Sad. Obama does no wrong and trump does no right. I want America to do well. Why isn’t that the basis for it all? I’ll keep my theories why separate. I just want whoever is in charge to do best for the people regardless of the political party. Tired of politics ripping people apart and the media playing both sides to fear and hate each other. It needs to end. We don’t have to all agree but respect is necessary to start the convo.
Its all BS articles and clickbait stories with a liberal agenda.

JeffM

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
Yeah, Fake Fox is so in touch with the truth.

BButah

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew FX4 (Saber)
As I personally reflect & ponder during my self-quarantine in this unprecedented time....

The more I social distance....
The more Spiritually Intimate I become.

For those who claim our Government isn't doing enough or acting fast enough....
"let he who is without sin cast the first stone"

For all the negativity in the press and on social media....
My parents always said: "if you can't say something positive or nice, just don't say anything".

None of us have been through anything like this; and accordingly, none of us should be critical as we all work together to overcome.

Here is a COVID-19 stat dashboard that you may find informative & helpful:
https://ncov2019.live/data
(created by a high school student in Washington State)

May God Bless Each & Every One of You....
And May God Bless The United States of America.
? ??

Anthony

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 SCrew
Occupation
COO
Vehicle Showcase
Don't like the press? Don't feed into them.

People just need to start getting their news from a non-biased source. Give up CNN, MSNBC and Fox News (which yes, is an "MSM") and anything else that skews towards your "beliefs" and stop regurgitating their talking points. They just make you sound like sheep.

You don't need to be fed your news with a dose of entertainment and bias. Just get the straight news and determine it for yourself. There shouldn't be a liberal or conservative news source. There should just be "news"

You are smart, don't let them think for you. AP & Reuters and a few others are good straight news without bias. No, unfortunately, they won't feed into your ego about "being on the correct side", but at least you'll gain some thought independence.

Last edited:

gfitzge2

First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus RS, 2019 Ranger, 2021 Mustang Mach 1
Occupation
Retired Electrician
Vehicle Showcase
cone face.jpg

BaGMaN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
USAF Retired
If anyone is still out there, I’m alive but struggling. Food is running low. Down to only 459 days worth. My hands are super sanitized and my butt is super clean. Down to 1599 rounds of ammo (dropped 1 round down the heat vent while doing daily inventory). Power still on, but for how long? Missing human interaction but I have my dogs.. for now.. (I'm soaking their food in BBQ sauce in an attempt to marinate them from the inside in case I have to eat them) . I fear dark days ahead. News is all bad. Neighbors have attempted to leap from windows to their death, (or near death... most have single story homes so they are badly bruised). Blew through most Netflix series so may have to rewatch some again..Basic Survival is a definite challenge. I vow to persevere to the end, I am a survivor! Please, if there is life out there, communicate with me to help preserve my sanity..

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
If anyone is still out there, I’m alive but struggling. Food is running low. Down to only 459 days worth. My hands are super sanitized and my butt is super clean. Down to 1599 rounds of ammo (dropped 1 round down the heat vent while doing daily inventory). Power still on, but for how long? Missing human interaction but I have my dogs.. for now.. (I'm soaking their food in BBQ sauce in an attempt to marinate them from the inside in case I have to eat them) . I fear dark days ahead. News is all bad. Neighbors have attempted to leap from windows to their death, (or near death... most have single story homes so they are badly bruised). Blew through most Netflix series so may have to rewatch some again..Basic Survival is a definite challenge. I vow to persevere to the end, I am a survivor! Please, if there is life out there, communicate with me to help preserve my sanity..
Then your boss calls to make sure you're actually working :crackup:

Status
Not open for further replies.