SuperFreek M4
Bailout aluminum scales, M4 cerakoted blade
Bugout Carbon fiber, first production # 888

hZ39Y0n.jpg

Spyderco;

Para 3
Smock
Manix 2 blackout G10 scales
Native 5 blackout Spyderedge (my left side EDC back-up). Replacement deep carry pocket clip, but can't recall which.

rl3jLUc.jpg

More Syderco:

Matriarch with Emerson wave
Tasman Salt hawk in H1 steel. Spectacular rust resistance, but softish and tough to keep a decent edge.

iMwk7pz.jpg

Even more Spyderco:
These are my gentlemen carry options. pocket clips removed, for in pocket deep carry.

Chaparral Titanium
Chaparral stepped titanium

yDe0tDf.jpg
Sponsored

Chris M

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4X4
Occupation
Security Supervisor
Yall are speaking a completely different language now.
I've carried an Old Timer nearly all my life...but these blades you guys have are scary cool.

Reactions: Doc

JACKSMYDOG

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat FX4 Black
Occupation
Retired
Hogue knives Deka green G-mascus G10 with modified Warncliff blade and brown G-mascus with clip point.

Allen Elishewitz of Benchmade fame made these and they are fantastic. The quality of action is spectacular. They hand sharpen every knife they make, and these were 2 of the sharpest factory edges I have ever received.

7g3hUop.jpg

JACKSMYDOG

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Yall are speaking a completely different language now.
I've carried an Old Timer nearly all my life...but these blades you guys have are scary cool.
I have an Old Timer too! One of the first knives I ever owned. No photo though, it's buried in the garage.

Reactions: Doc

JACKSMYDOG

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Steel Will Gekko #1552, which is the nicest production knife I have ever held. Italian made with great detail. Rounded spine on the blade. Tight, buttery smooth action. They even polish the internals, like the inside of the lock bar. It looks and feels like a $1K piece, but it was only $300 ish. I also love the mix of a thumb stud and pocket clip on a more traditional looking mid-backlock. I cannot say enough about how much I love this knife.

0sZPTDH.jpg

JACKSMYDOG

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Tops Knives C.U.T 4 blackout with kydex boyscout carry sheath. This is another beast for a small blade. 1/4 thick blade, designed as a soldier survival blade of sorts. Forward or reverse grip, great for self defense, but beefy enough to baton wood, pry doors or windows, etc. Again, great knife.

A6HonCC.jpg

Straining my brain on this one, but;

Ontario knives ASERK iirc. Made for US pilots, I believe Navy. It is a egress knife for escaping a down planes, worn on the calf. It has a seat belt cutter/ceramic sharpener/carbide glass breaker and rubberized handle. Then of course beefy enough for wood, food, shelter prep, and fighting.

mlmZgBV.jpg

Glock saw back field knife. A little long and thins for my liking, but had to have one because GLOCK!

mlmZgBV.jpg

CRKT MAK-T Designed by a Canadian firefighter for do anything duties. 1/4 thick, un-sharpened tip and angle for prying, opening doors, etc. Oxygen key, carbide glass breaker, G10.

tbWAD0O.jpg

Bob902

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
Occupation
RETIRED!!!!
Some Benchmade folders from the top:

Bone Collector
SuperFreek M4
Bailout aluminum scales, M4 cerakoted blade
Bugout Carbon fiber, first production # 888

hZ39Y0n.jpg

Spyderco;

Para 3
Smock
Manix 2 blackout G10 scales
Native 5 blackout Spyderedge (my left side EDC back-up). Replacement deep carry pocket clip, but can't recall which.

rl3jLUc.jpg

More Syderco:

Matriarch with Emerson wave
Tasman Salt hawk in H1 steel. Spectacular rust resistance, but softish and tough to keep a decent edge.

iMwk7pz.jpg

Even more Spyderco:
These are my gentlemen carry options. pocket clips removed, for in pocket deep carry.

Chaparral Titanium
Chaparral stepped titanium

yDe0tDf.jpg
I like my Spyderco and Benchmades for sure.

Tako

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None

Attachments

Colo_Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
lol. Titanium.
What is the top knife?

I have considered putting brass scales on my Spyderco, but haven't pulled the trigger. My Para 2 is a limited edition, so I don't want to futz with it, and I have heard the Para 3 are a nightmare to swap the scales. I might pick up a regular production PM2 and do brass scales.

Tako

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
What is the top knife?

I have considered putting brass scales on my Spyderco, but haven't pulled the trigger. My Para 2 is a limited edition, so I don't want to futz with it, and I have heard the Para 3 are a nightmare to swap the scales. I might pick up a regular production PM2 and do brass scales.
sorry about that one, thats a g10 Strider SNG. Can’t find anyone to make titanium scales. My para2 was a smkw exclusive Carbon. Got rid of those scales. Cause it’s not titanium. I just wanted the m4 blade. The para knives are ok disassembling as long as they’re not the lws.
Sponsored