Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 XLT 2X4 Reg cab. 2019 XLT Supercrew 4x4, 2000 XLT Supercab 2x4
Occupation
Production associates with Honda
Vehicle Showcase
The start of change for my Ranger 17x9 Fuel Vandals with +1 offset on 265 70 r17 BFG Allterranins. Just waiting on the 2.5in leveling kit I am getting from Rough Country.

Screenshot_20190307-040019_Messages.jpg
Sponsored

Joe Holcomb

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus RS Durango SRT
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone that has messed with fitment so far. Do we know if a +20 offset would work with 285 70-17 bfgā€™s? I really donā€™t like the roller skate look of 0 offset so Iā€™m thinking +20 might be the ticket.
I'm looking at a set of 18x9's with +20 offset and 5.75" backspacing. Wondering if anyone can chime in if they see a problem with fitment??

Desert_5G

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Vehicle Showcase
The start of change for my Ranger 17x9 Fuel Vandals with +1 offset on 265 70 r17 BFG Allterranins. Just waiting on the 2.5in leveling kit I am getting from Rough Country.

Screenshot_20190307-040019_Messages.jpg
I'm curious to see how they look with white walls out.

Rockweiler

First Name
AndrƩ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT CrewCab 4x4
Anyone that has messed with fitment so far. Do we know if a +20 offset would work with 285 70-17 bfgā€™s? I really donā€™t like the roller skate look of 0 offset so Iā€™m thinking +20 might be the ticket.
I found this tool here invaluable to figure out what wheel/offset/tires I needed to fill my fender flares. Unfortunately some values cannot be adjusted to the exact Ranger measurements but itā€™s close enough, espacially for fender clearance/stance.
https://www.wheel-size.com/calc/

If it helps I had measured the values on a stock Ranger FX4 sport as such:
Fender clearance: 65mm
Wheelwell clearance: 160mm (tool only goes up to 100mm)
Suspension clearance: 135mm (tool only goes to 70mm)

HoosierT

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜19 Ranger Lariat FX4, '17 Explorer Sport
I found this tool here invaluable to figure out what wheel/offset/tires I needed to fill my fender flares. Unfortunately some values cannot be adjusted to the exact Ranger measurements but itā€™s close enough, espacially for fender clearance/stance.
https://www.wheel-size.com/calc/

If it helps I had measured the values on a stock Ranger FX4 sport as such:
Fender clearance: 65mm
Wheelwell clearance: 160mm (tool only goes up to 100mm)
Suspension clearance: 135mm (tool only goes to 70mm)
Thanks, but I think the concern is more around whether this configuration will clear the spindle. I donā€™t think wheel well dims are an issue.

chuck stein

First Name
chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma-now-gone
Thanks, but I think the concern is more around whether this configuration will clear the spindle. I donā€™t think wheel well dims are an issue.
This is part of it. Everything needs to clear the spindle, a-arms, brakes, and should not bind/rub when full choked when leaning in a big rut. All that said, it's not clear to me if some of this chatter about wheel fitment is w/ or w/o any type of lift.

PandaMotorworks

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger 2017 Titan 2008 Ford Focus 2014 Ford Fiesta ST
who is looking for some fuel wheels?

we want to give some deals so we can get media of wheels on these trucks.

HoosierT

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜19 Ranger Lariat FX4, '17 Explorer Sport
I'm looking at a set of 18x9's with +20 offset and 5.75" backspacing. Wondering if anyone can chime in if they see a problem with fitment??
Yep, I'm still set on +20 if they'll work. I'm actually going to order the Fuel Shoks from Panda today. Can someone with 0 offset and 33's (Mr. Risk perhaps) let us know how much room you have to the interior of the fender well at full turn in both directions? I've done the math, this setup will for sure clear the spindle. But I'm not sure about any other contact areas at full turn. There's only going to be .78" difference with the +20 offset so as long as there's that much room at least, then we're good. And I guess since Mr. Risk is running 12.5" tires vs the 11.4" I plan to run, the difference is even less.

Hellion

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 sport ranger
Vehicle Showcase
who is looking for some fuel wheels?

we want to give some deals so we can get media of wheels on these trucks.
I could be, I like the fuel anza, the look similar to what I have on my mustang

20171222_140711.jpg

PandaMotorworks

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger 2017 Titan 2008 Ford Focus 2014 Ford Fiesta ST

DMac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
Does anyone know the specs of the stock Ranger wheels? Sizes, offset and bolt circle?
I am interested in finding this as well. Selecting nice aftermarket rims with correct width / offset / backspacing combination is almost rocket science. When you change offset, it changes backspacing, but it all also correlates to the new rim width you chose.
Stock Ranger rims have 55mm offset on a 7.5 in. wide rim. I want to find an 8.5 or 9 in. rim with less than 55mm, maybe 18 to 22mm, just to move the tires outward a bit to fill up the Ford / Bushwacker fender flares I immediately bought and installed (makes it look Raptor-ish), but right now it looks like a really well built but skinny legged woman (I know, sexist, but its true, the male version of this is the guy who skips "leg day")
I don't want the "roller skate" look where the tires stick out past the flares, just want to fill them up and not sling mud all up the side and ruin that pretty paint.
ANYWAY, This rim issue is twisting me up, because my funds have dwindled as I have bought this new Ranger, a travel trailer to tow behind this and am in the middle of a home renovation, so what I buy, i'm gonna have to live with for a while.
Any input or ideas will be appreciated.
Sponsored