Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Everest 4x4 Titanium BI Turbo, 2015 Ford Ecosport Titanium
Occupation
Retired Military
Just in...
Picture of a California CARB compliant lawn mower.....

800cf8e513a1091da6fa9bc063eae5dc.jpg
I call FAKE, bc there is no Cancer warning on this anywhere. ?
Sponsored

Grumpaw

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Sport Supercab
Occupation
Navy Vet., Retired Police Sgt.
I call FAKE, bc there is no Cancer warning on this anywhere. ?
This is a cancer free set up, but you may get a case of "poo on shoe". :crackup:
And, if the mower refuses to work, you can eat it instead of taking it to the dump.

viperwolf

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Everest 4x4 Titanium BI Turbo, 2015 Ford Ecosport Titanium
Occupation
Retired Military
This is a cancer free set up, but you may get a case of "poo on shoe". :crackup:
And, if the mower refuses to work, you can eat it instead of taking it to the dump.
I counter that, California will band eating meat. You can only eat veggie or some synthetic created meat. California law will also state. You cannot clean the poop, it may cause stress to the goat.

MountainGoat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4x4
I counter that, California will band eating meat. You can only eat veggie or some synthetic created meat. California law will also state. You cannot clean the poop, it may cause stress to the goat.
Pork prices have actually come down where I am and I can only imagine it's due to the new pork restrictions in CA?

If they want to screw themselves that's fine, maybe a discounted Zero-Turn is in my future too!

Ronbo

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4+
Occupation
Retired LEO Sgt., USAF & USA Veteran.
Vehicle Showcase

jss81258

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat 4x4, 2004 Chevrolet Corvette Z06
Occupation
Fixed equipment inspector
I hate dealing with gas trimmers an leaf blowers so I will go electric next time I purchase. Around here snow blowers are almost a requirement an I haven't seen a battery powered one. Cold kills battery life so they may not exist (yet)
Ego makes one. Maybe others as well.

Reactions: Doc

Big Blue

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 Supercrew lighting blue
Occupation
Retired mechanical designer
Ego makes one. Maybe others as well.
I have a 20 inch single stage Kobalt 40 volt blower. It works well for up to maybe 2 inches of fluffy snow. Much more or heavier/wetter snow requires the 8 hp gas unit. There are many other brands. I have a 50 foot lot and I can do my sidewalk and driveway on one charge. I need to top it off to finish my patio. Very nice for those ever other day light snows. Only need the big one when we got dumped on.

Reactions: Doc

jss81258

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat 4x4, 2004 Chevrolet Corvette Z06
Occupation
Fixed equipment inspector
I have a 20 inch single stage Kobalt 40 volt blower. It works well for up to maybe 2 inches of fluffy snow. Much more or heavier/wetter snow requires the 8 hp gas unit. There are many other brands. I have a 50 foot lot and I can do my sidewalk and driveway on one charge. I need to top it off to finish my patio. Very nice for those ever other day light snows. Only need the big one when we got dumped on.
That's the same impression I get with the battery powered mowers. I have had an Ego self propelled for about 4 years and bought it to replace an old Cub Cadet self propelled. The Cub was getting to where I was spending a bunch on it every year so decided to try the Ego. I like the Ego fine but if the grass is a little wet or tall, it won't cut like the Cub. As long as I stay on top of it and it isn't wet, the Ego does fine.

I also have an Ego chainsaw (I don't like it because of the no tool bar adjustment), an Ego backpack blower, a Milwaukee chainsaw (haven't used it yet but it uses standard bar adjustment), a Milwaukee blower, and a Milwaukee trimmer. Overall, I like the stuff fine but know there are limitations with battery powered.

I didn't go battery powered all at once, and did it primarily for convenience and less maintenance, especially with chain saws. I seldom use one but when I need it, I need it. I got tired of having to clean carburetors every time I needed them.

Back to the thread subject, I am not a fan of government telling me that something I legally use today is illegal tomorrow.

Langwilliams

First Name
Langley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT, 2014 Harley Street Glide
Occupation
Mail Carrier (retired) Navy Vet
We don't get the light fluffy snow here maybe that's why I haven't seen them yet. The crap here is so heavy it clogs up the snow thrower shoots. I delivered mail an the snow was so heavy when they plowed the streets the flying snow would rip down mailboxes.

Stevie Gee

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Rancho Santa Margarita (Orange County),CA
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew FX4
Occupation
Retired Fed - H.U.D. (Housing and Urban Development)
Vehicle Showcase
Good…I’m all for it…noisy polluting POS??(plural)

Jim C

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Ranger
I hope no other states get Californicated .

Well at least up here in OUR wonderful RUST belt (but at least the earthquakes are at a min)
if they want to ban small engines why not just rip the bandage off completely & stop selling gas & diesel fuel too.

sure "people" are all for it come on though does this mean no RC planes & cars too?

Motorpsychology

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger STX SuperCab 4X4, '09 Mariner
Occupation
Vagabond
Well at least up here in OUR wonderful RUST belt (but at least the earthquakes are at a min)
if they want to ban small engines why not just rip the bandage off completely & stop selling gas & diesel fuel too.

sure "people" are all for it come on though does this mean no RC planes & cars too?
71uZpVjImtL._AC_SL1500_.jpg