BREAKING: California to begin sweeping BAN on new gasoline car sales TOMORROW in bid to reach 100 percent zero emissions by 2035

California

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
The brakes will get slammed on hard once folks electric bills start eclipsing their mortgages. Not to mention getting mechanical work done to them. The current car mechanics will be starting from scratch to know what to do with them. Then comes the environmental impacts. It starts with raw materials needed and how their procurement thru their lifecycle’s to the recycling. Sure we can build them, then what? Oh! Talk to any fireman about their concerns here. These things are not easily extinguished and can get you killed not only from toxic gas but electric discharge. Better stop driving that Tesla and pay off your school loans eh!
Progress will have it's fits and starts. Our Ranger will soon have an optional hybrid powerplant. I hear people raving about their Mavericks. My neighbors are running their ACs all day now because of their solar panels. This isn't your grandfather's 70s oil crisis.
Sponsored

kieefer

First Name
keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2WD SuperCab - 97 BMW M3
Occupation
Retired
Progress will have it's fits and starts. Our Ranger will soon have an optional hybrid powerplant. I hear people raving about their Mavericks. My neighbors are running their ACs all day now because of their solar panels. This isn't your grandfather's 70s oil crisis.
No, this oil crisis was made and intentional in the fool hardy opinion of saving the planet.

dtech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Lariat FX4, chromed and forever damperless
Gotta love the incredulous looks and stares into the camera of the folks at FOX news, have to assume they are sent to class and graded on those abilities, Tucker has it down pat. FOX likely has a stare consultant on their payroll. Love it.

1668083610839.png
Sponsored