What did you receive in the mail today for your Ranger?

OFC Ranger

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2
Vehicle Showcase
I wouldn't ride a bike on a paved road anymore than I would a motorcycle. I'm not exactly a prude, but handing over so much fate to the common driver on the road is a bit much to ask of me. At least a motor vehicle offers me some form of fate protection.

Dr3wDrop

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lariat Tremor
I got this cool little Loki Thor! (The name cracks me up every time.) Battery jump pack AND 150 psi. tire inflator. AND USB device charger. AND! 300 Lumen work light ?

For $140 I have a feeling yours truly be using it on other peoples' cars more often than my own truck. But feels great to have onboard! I am looking forward to using it to pump up my truck tires faster than rolling out my pancake compressor. I also bought this to be able to pump up the tires on our photography carts. They are huge and when the tires get low they are a bear to pull or push. I got sick of having to drag aforementioned pancake to work so this is a killer option as well.

Lokithor.jpg
Right now looks like they are $120 and you get an extra set of clamps by using two coupons.

subquark

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
subQuark.com
Vehicle(s)
Soupie! Race Red '22 XL 101A Scab 4X2 w/steelies
Occupation
game publisher
Just in time for some freezing rain and snow later. Much longer than my previous one and easy to reach the entire roof.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07YFRDKV9

IMG_20230123_113558909.jpg

IMG_20230123_113631141.jpg

UPDATE April 5th:

It was great in fluffy snow but forget about heavy wet snow, it folded like a cheap suit and broke.

IMG_20230405_103340325.jpg

Last edited:

IdahoRanger

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat SuperCrew FX4
Occupation
RETIRED

subquark

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
subQuark.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
game publisher
Throw that snow in the bed and haul it to the dump. ?
See, that's why this forum is so great!

Consider it done! (sorry Greta, my love for you is trumped by dump opportunities)

subquark

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
subQuark.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
game publisher
Found a wiring plug and power outlet to make my own bed power port harness for about $40 total.
They came in yesterday and got them soldered up and installed this afternoon . Tested it out by powering my RC Lipo Battery charging station .

Plug w/ 6' wire .
2019 Ford Ranger 12V Bed Accessories Male Pigtail Connector - Etsy

2 Flush mount quick connect power ports
Amazon.com: yarachel SAE Cable Connector - SAE Power Socket Sidewall Port, Solar Weatherproof SAE Quick Connect Solar Panel Mount, 12AWG SAE Cable with 8 Screws for Solar Generator Battery Charger : Patio, Lawn & Garden

I made the harness 36" in total length .

Gonna use the extra Panel mount for a quick connect battery maintainer when I decide where to put it.

Power Plugs.jpg
Solder.jpg
Solder shrink.jpg
solder shrink 2.jpg
Power plug loom.jpg
power plugged in.jpg
Power port installed.jpg
Thanks for the links and the great photos!

subquark

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
subQuark.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
game publisher
I did get a “U”, unsatisfactory, in art in the first grade. I mean… who does that to a kid? :LOL: Must have affected me.;)
I got Ds in Conduct in second grade. That teacher also took my plastic gumball mustache and said I could have it back at the end of the year. She never gave it back and she must be dead now - wonder if I could sue her estate. But resentment? Me?

Still scarred and still poorly behaved. Some kids just never learn ...

OrangeStreak

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SCab STX 4X4 Towing Pkg. BFG K02's 265/70/17
Occupation
Retired. MTS degree. ANG veteran. 2nd Amendment supporter.
I purchased the Ford black chrome exhaust tip and received it yesterday, I had the Magnaflow black tip, but the black coating failed after only three months after install. Magnaflow didn't want to warranty it, so I'm not too happy with them ( photo attached ). The new tip is good quality and installed without any issues. Purchased through Stage 3.

05BF0E37-CA51-47AE-8119-B782D499EC06.jpeg

E29BEE50-626D-4242-9B69-87BD20961558.jpeg

E16FD4D3-C775-4D55-AD07-9556BEE168FF.jpeg

8FEE1A59-A893-40DF-9C60-95686819EFE0.jpeg
I got one too, but it is a GoRhino textured black to match the STX trim and holding up well. I painted my tailpipe and looks like you did also?

Black Tailpipe long view 2.jpg

Back view.jpg

Top view.jpg

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
I got Ds in Conduct in second grade. That teacher also took my plastic gumball mustache and said I could have it back at the end of the year. She never gave it back and she must be dead now - wonder if I could sue her estate. But resentment? Me?

Still scarred and still poorly behaved. Some kids just never learn ...
Me too David.

Not that long ago I had a look at my report cards from K-12. My mom had saved them all. In the lower grades, teachers used to include comments and their observations on conduct. Things like, “is an active child but often distracts others” or “does well but would do much better if he concentrated more on his own work” and “friendly and liked by others but tends to spend too much time socializing”.

Not surprisingly my most recent annual performance appraisals in the corporate world matched most of the comments, word for word. :D

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
One of the least expensive things I've bought in a while. lol Received my digital voltmeter that Rick @Trigganometry recommended so I can keep an eye on the battery. While I do keep it on a maintainer 2-3 days a week I'd like to see if I'm losing voltage and how long it takes while sitting off of it.

Also bought this magnet for my tag that reminds me my maintainer is plugged in. I already had the tag and use to lay in up in the dash tray. But after seeing David @subquark add this magnet to his I liked the idea better. Now I just stick it to the space between my doors so there's no way I'll forget to unplug the maintainer. See David I can spend money from your recommendations too. ?

IMG_8205.jpg

IMG_8206.jpg

subquark

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
subQuark.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
game publisher
One of the least expensive things I've bought in a while. lol Received my digital voltmeter that Rick @Trigganometry recommended so I can keep an eye on the battery. While I do keep it on a maintainer 2-3 days a week I'd like to see if I'm losing voltage and how long it takes while sitting off of it.

Also bought this magnet for my tag that reminds me my maintainer is plugged in. I already had the tag and use to lay in up in the dash tray. But after seeing David @subquark add this magnet to his I liked the idea better. Now I just stick it to the space between my doors so there's no way I'll forget to unplug the maintainer. See David I can spend money from your recommendations too. ?

IMG_8205.jpg

IMG_8206.jpg
I likes it! Now if I'd just use it every time! =p

I like sticking it on the side like you do and you can also stick it to the steering wheel.

subquark

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
subQuark.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
game publisher

IMG_8205.jpg

IMG_8206.jpg
Can that volt meter stay plugged in? Does it mess up the BCM or OPP or whatever that stuff is called?

If it doesn't, looks like I need this too! It'll look good next to the Launch Missile button!

Hmm, I'd have to get this one with red LEDs:

https://www.amazon.com/Zeltauto-Cig..._bxgy_vft_none_img_sccl_2/138-2344761-2601836

1674849771027.png

LOL, is this Amazon pic from a Ranger?
1674849896012.png

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I likes it! Now if I'd just use it every time! =p

I like sticking it on the side like you do and you can also stick it to the steering wheel.
Great idea! I never thought about sticking it to the wheel. :like: