IdahoRanger
Well-Known Member
WTH, no Dortmunder pictures? ?The Ranger took dad and I to the range for some finger exercises. Then to lunch for burgers and a tall Dortmunder and back home for nap time.
Sponsored
WTH, no Dortmunder pictures? ?The Ranger took dad and I to the range for some finger exercises. Then to lunch for burgers and a tall Dortmunder and back home for nap time.
Car just doesn't seem to get the care it used to, not sure why? 
+1 for the Scab - FTW!I didn’t do much driving of my Ranger for a few days. My BIL/SIL drove in for a visit from Witchia. We used his Tesla in all of our trips around town as he suffers from a kind of vertigo where if he isn’t driving it really screws him up.
His Tesla is a Model Y. I was frankly pretty impressed with the car. It may be the only car/truck I have ridden in, in maybe two decades, that didn’t require some padding adjustment to keep my back from hurting right away.
After I complemented him on the car, he mentioned if I decided I wanted a Cybertruck, he would get some charging credits if he referred me to Tesla.
I told him I was holding out for a 6G Scab Tremor.![]()
Beautiful pics!My wife had rotator cuff surgery three months ago so we decided to head out for some outdoor time this weekend. Headed up to Cripple Creek.
Day 1 Shelf Road/Phantom CanyonRoad.
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
I've never used them as tie downs and you're right, they're perfect.Didn't get any pictures.... But brought all three of our kayaks and our bikes to our new house today. We are fully out of temporary housing. LoL
@subquark if you don't have a couple of these little fellas they make tying things down in the bed easier than ratchet straps (keep in mind right tool for the right job and all that). I've been using the s clips for odds and ends for a while but just started using these fantastic little guys.
![]()
![]()