First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I took an early trip up to the lake to check on things at the cottage and drop off Mother’s Day gifts. I spotted a Ranger I’ve seen several times while passing through one of the towns along the way. It’s kind of tough to miss with its striking cyber orange paint and custom vinyl. I just had to stop and get a better look.

IMG_4102.jpeg

I was lucky enough to meet the owner and, of course, we chatted about our Rangers. I also noticed that she’s joined our forum so a warm welcome goes out to @CherBear. As you can see in the pic, it is spotless. That colour is amazing in person, especially on a bright sunny day - wow!

Then, I continued on my way and got held up in big city traffic as soon as I got to Toronto - four wrecked cars all facing different directions, reduced six lanes to two. :(
Well, she might not like you for getting her involved here. Now she'll be broke and it's going to be all your fault.

? Did you at least try and sell her some 303 or a damper?
Sponsored

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
Well, she might not like you for getting her involved here. Now she'll be broke and it's going to be all your fault.

? Did you at least try and sell her some 303 or a damper?
I didn’t want to get into that whole Damper Wars thing because it was a nice day and I didn’t want to ruin it.

She has her own hookup when it comes to detailing her truck, so I wasn’t going to get anywhere on the 303 front either.

You must be running low on converts Dave. :wink:

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I didn’t want to get into that whole Damper Wars thing because it was a nice day and I didn’t want to ruin it.

She has her own hookup when it comes to detailing her truck, so I wasn’t going to get anywhere on the 303 front either.

Since you retired you've been slacking! ? 2 weeks...No soup for you!o_O:oops:

1683749897453.png

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase

Scott D

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XL/STX
I haven't been on the forum lately because

1. I am the most boring Ranger owner (lol)

and 2. I haven't done anything exciting enough to even talk about in the past couple months.

I log in and the first thing I see is AZScorpion's totalled Ranger. o_O Glad to see he's OK and glad that they totalled it.

I saw the news on Facebook about the 2024 Rangers yesterday and it looks like all Supercabs are collectors items now, lol.

So anyway, I drove the Ranger to breakfast and the hardware store to pick up some materials to fabricate some laddis (sp?) to go underneath our new deck. We live in the woods and there's trespassing cats that like to hide under the deck.

I don't want cats ambushing the birds, squirrels and chipmunks, so I'm taking away their hiding place.

Look at that collectible Supercab parked way out there!

IMG_20230511_075700773_HDR.jpg

So sporty! So collectible! Look at it!

IMG_20230511_085717754_HDR.jpg

One of our Tufted Titmouses on the new deck. The wife calls them "Bird-Birds" and I guess I do, too. lol. We can throw a peanut up in the air and they'll chase it down to the ground.

IMG_20230507_192822060~2.jpg

And a picture of Chippy on the old deck. We have several, but this one will come take sunflower seeds and peanuts from us. He'll take them out of my hand.

IMG_20220724_072422146~2.jpg

Last edited:

Glocker

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4, 2014 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase

and 2. I haven't done anything exciting enough to even talk about in the past couple months.

I log in and the first thing I see is AZScorpion's totalled Ranger. o_O Glad to see he's OK and glad that they totalled it.

I saw the news on Facebook about the 2024 Rangers yesterday and it looks like all Supercabs are collectors items now, lol.

So anyway, I drove the Ranger to breakfast and the hardware store to pick up some materials to fabricate some laddis (sp?) to go underneath our new deck. We live in the woods and there's trespassing cats that like to hide under the deck.

I don't want cats ambushing the birds, squirrels and chipmunks, so I'm taking away their hiding place.

Look at that collectible Supercab parked was out there!

One of our Tufted Titmouses on the new deck. The wife calls them "Bird-Birds" and I guess I do, too. lol. We can throw a peanut up in the air and they'll chase it down to the ground.

And a picture of Chippy on the old deck. We have several, but this one will come take sunflower seeds and peanuts from us. He'll take them out of my hand.

Oh geez. Bird-Birds? That means my wife and I aren't the only people that nickname all of the birds we see in our back yard!

• Peck-peck - Ibis
  • Slim Shady - Great Blue Heron
  • Whos - Eastern Screech Owl
  • Brontosaurus Birds - White Egret
  • The War Boys - Egyptian Geese (my favorite nickname for the birds because it's a Mad Max reference!)
  • Cobra Kia - Anhinga
I could keep going, but I'm probably starting to sound a little weird. LOL

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase

Look at that collectible Supercab parked was out there!

Hey Scott,

There’s that beautiful, low-mileage SuperCab we all love! Definitely a collector’s item. I like where you’ve put your keyless entry pad - btw

Aren’t they all called “Chippy”? The one at our cottage is.

Oh, because you weren’t sure, it’s “lattice”.

subquark

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
subQuark.com
Vehicle(s)
Soupie! Race Red '22 XL 101A Scab 4X2 w/steelies
Occupation
game publisher

Dave's got a new truck needing lots of $$$ to get back up to what he's used to.

So expect heavy-handed marketing and possible broken knee caps as he re-mods his new Ranger - Vanilla Ice sounds like a better name than Money Pit II. Especially considering Dave's radio presets and hair style ... =p

1683899227212.png

On another note, I was a high school teacher in Dallas when Ice, Ice Baby came out. I was drafted as a chaperone for fall dance and the DJ played that song at least 30 times that night ...

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Dave's got a new truck needing lots of $$$ to get back up to what he's used to.

So expect heavy-handed marketing and possible broken knee caps as he re-mods his new Ranger - Vanilla Ice sounds like a better name than Money Pit II. Especially considering Dave's radio presets and hair style ... =p

1683899227212.png

On another note, I was a high school teacher in Dallas when Ice, Ice Baby came out. I was drafted as a chaperone for fall dance and the DJ played that song at least 30 times that night ...
Oh, so close David but I've never been a Vanilla Ice fan. :oops:

Hammer Time.gif

Bob902

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
Occupation
RETIRED!!!!
Oh, so close David but I've never been a Vanilla Ice fan. :oops:

Hammer Time.gif
I figured you two would be tight considering both of you are in construction?