DukeCanBuildit
Well-Known Member
Clearly, you should or we’d end up at Applebee’s, followed by a late show at the Gila River Casino.That's good to know because if/when you ever make back down here I'm making the plans. ?
Sponsored
Clearly, you should or we’d end up at Applebee’s, followed by a late show at the Gila River Casino.That's good to know because if/when you ever make back down here I'm making the plans. ?
What kinda mpg are you getting with those?Kenda Klever 255 75 17![]()
1300 miles north of you it’s 88 and humid as hell. East coast roast out93 in the shade today…I stayed in the house and watched Motortrend TV …
I'm getting around 16 to 17 but am rarely over 40 mph. If I an I'm towing a trailer usually. My screen says my avg mph is 23 hahaha. So that's in town driving red light to red light. Around here if 1 gets you they all get you. Stupid traffic lights hahaWhat ki
What kinda mpg are you getting with those?
Hi Phil.HI Folks,
Went to Safeway from the RV park to get wound dressing as Margie tore her leg open in a fall in the RV on the way up. About 6" x 4" of skin stripped away...YUK. Got her dressed up properly today and now the long healing process... I think she learned to stay put in the RV when it is underway! Also got some food stuff as long as we were there.

Hey! Looks great! I'm down in the La Mesa area. I'll be able to recognize you on the road if we ever cross paths.I got the 295/70/R17 Nitto Grapphler G2 on a Fuel Covert wheels. CID Rhino lining and Trucks in San Marcos California did an awesome job.
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Cool, Yeah we need a Ranger wave!!!Hey! Looks great! I'm down in the La Mesa area. I'll be able to recognize you on the road if we ever cross paths.
Just flip me off as you go by and I'll know!Cool, Yeah we need a Ranger wave!!!
