Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
That parking job! Paul @OrangeStreak I didn't know you were up in Canada last week? :shock:😂

Well, at least they're not all doing this up there.......Yet! o_O:oops:
I think that guy carries the floor jack and extra wheels in the bed for when a spacer fails and he loses a wheel. 😀
Sponsored

underwhelmed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger SC XLT FX4, 1998 Jeep Cherokee XJ
Occupation
Retired Military
Vehicle Showcase

Muffin1

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Silver STX 4X4 SC
Truck is at the dealer getting the replacement seat belt piece (recall) and having them check the mushy brake pedal, requested they do the old fashioned bleed, and by my short conversation with the advisor if the tech says it's a 'normal' condition they won't do any fix/repair so will see.
It has been driven 2 miles i can see on the Ford pass app so they did a test drive.
If they don't do it my next stop is a non dealer shop.:confused:

**Update,
Just got home from dealer they fixed the seatbelt clip or retainer and said it's a normal pedal 'feel', so now i move on to a old fashioned repair shop.
The problem with these dealer techs is they don't stray off of what the 'book of specs' says or the 'computer' tells them how to fix.

Last edited:

Kristina

First Name
Kristina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6G Raptor week 40, Wildtrak `22 2.0 diesel - sold
Hit 25 000 km today.
Truck was burning DPF again when I got home, so I went to count rabbits for @IdahoRanger

Just love black interior especially when floor mats are clean, and my constant passenger. Alf is allowed to be not black.
67512B84-F147-4BB9-AEBB-5D5724D3446A.jpeg
2E051016-57F5-4AD4-B5E1-4AADCD4F1EDE.jpeg

Fordup

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Lariat Crew , 1966 Chevrolet Biscayne
Occupation
Retired YouTube Creator
Leveled it perfect for $48
Actually picked up some mulch at home depot . Bought 24 bags and got 3 free with holes. Could have had 40 more free because they won't load any bags with holes in them in a customer vehicle and they put them aside if a customer wants and loads them
20230523_122203.jpg

20230523_122155.jpg

Then took off to Costco for gas. About a mile down the road turned on the AC for the first time this year and my transmission shifting turned to crap. Turned the AC off and it went back to normal. Turned it back on same results. Pushed the tow button and all was well again. Anybody else notice a small load and AC on affects the shifting points making it search and bang downshifting that pushing tow solves.

20230523_123532.jpg

WolfgangVTS

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
I drove it! I got to drive it after being gone on vacation for a week and a half to Alaska…which is worth it for those of you that haven’t been there. Absolutely gorgeous place.

Scottopia

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ranger Lariat FX4, '11 GMC Acadia, '03 HD VRod
Occupation
Grand Sovereign Monarch of Scottopia
Vehicle Showcase
ROAD TRIP!

Maryland to Northwest Illinois… wife, 2 pups and a daughter pick up at O’Hare. 833 miles, $1 Billion in tolls, 16 hours (I think traffic in Chicago accounted for 8 hours).

Gossamer did great ❤❤ love this truck!

🌶❤
Made it back late last night after a 14 hour straight run home 😣, 1970 round trip miles, acceptable MPG for the Illinois back roads and hills of PA and MD. So happy with the performance and ride… for the most part (Eibach Pro Front Coil Overs are still on my want list) Only odd issue was with the Sync system acting freaking possessed.

After 6 days of no Wi-Fi, limited cell service and a ton of windshield time it’s good to be home!

IMG_4051.jpeg

Picks don’t do the bug coverage justice.
IMG_4053.jpeg

❤🌶

Ranger_Rocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat Super Cab FX4 White Platinum
Occupation
Wanderer
Made it back late last night after a 14 hour straight run home 😣, 1970 round trip miles, acceptable MPG for the Illinois back roads and hills of PA and MD. So happy with the performance and ride… for the most part (Eibach Pro Front Coil Overs are still on my want list) Only odd issue was with the Sync system acting freaking possessed.

After 6 days of no Wi-Fi, limited cell service and a ton of windshield time it’s good to be home!

IMG_4051.jpeg

Picks don’t do the bug coverage justice.
IMG_4053.jpeg

❤🌶
Hot Pepper Bug Peppered Red. :LOL:

HPR still lookin' great even with those tiny baked on morsels.

IdahoRanger

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat SuperCrew FX4
Occupation
RETIRED
Was almost run over.
Here's a good reminder why all the luggage should be always secured.
As camera locates low can't see how close he really was.
That guy planned to go to the lane which was right from me but I messed his plans. Saw him making turn back after escape.
I guess video is visible for you.

Kristina, they drive just like people in the US.

Oh, what kind of wimpy horn is that? :crazy:

Kristina

First Name
Kristina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6G Raptor week 40, Wildtrak `22 2.0 diesel - sold
Kristina, they drive just like people in the US.

Oh, what kind of wimpy horn is that? :crazy:
I don't know why my cool voice horn like we can hear in @got3fords video didn't activate this time.
So I pressed emergency horn.

Big Blue

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 Supercrew lighting blue
Occupation
Retired mechanical designer
Was out running errands with the wife in Big blue today. She even commented that she noticed that it handledbumps a bit better with the Sumo springs intalled. :like: on the way home we saw a motorcyclist get side slammed in front of us. Luckily he wasn't hurt. He was in the right lane next toe at a stop light. When we pulled away from the light he pulled ahead of me. A van pulled out of a side street from the left ahead of me and swung wide into the lane of the cyclist. It bumped him off the road into the grass ditch. Luckily there was no curb or it could have been much worse. Van will probably need a new door skin on that side, bike didn’t look bad as he didn't go down.

I see this so often where people turn onto a multi-lane street and swing all the way across traffic. Also people don't see bikes. The drive probably saw me and judged he had room and never saw the bike. As a motorcyclist my self I am always very alert for motorcycles and other vehicles around me. I have had people pull out in front of me several times and was lucky enough to be able to avoid them.

samsd

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat 4x4 HPR, 2016 Town and Country, 2004 Road King Custom
Occupation
Retired
Hauled some dirt, cut a pool noddle in half to plug the gap between the bed and the cab, hillbilly engineering. Wish I had done that last year when I had a load of mulch
IMG_20230524_092332670_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230524_092326201_HDR.jpg

LvRob

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Occupation
Cybersecurity Architect
Towed a rented Airstream Bambi 22 foot from Allentown Pennsylvania to Ohiopyle for a week of biking the Great Allegheny Passage rail trail. My wife and I bike about 30 miles a day going out and back from an access point on the rail trail. Did 130 miles in 5 days, stayed at the Yough Lake campground for a quiet time to chill.

PXL_20230520_232639790.jpg

PXL_20230521_183229761.jpg

PXL_20230524_010421182.NIGHT.jpg
Sponsored