Sponsored

What did you do WITH your Ranger today?

9zero1790

Well-Known Member
First Name
Mark
Joined
Nov 29, 2021
Threads
50
Messages
7,143
Reaction score
24,329
Location
DFW Texas
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
Came home, parked and prepared to leave, but as driver door window was open I detected ongoing DPF regeneration by smell. Ok, let’s go and burn then and count some rabbits again.
No rabbits found but one sea bird and one naked woman this time for you.
Actually this sculpture is called “The ship’s last sigh”. I don’t get it why so many sculptures are naked.
AF87855D-F1C0-45D4-8A0A-228F72A57416.jpeg

B3E95B8F-3D73-4C15-A57E-CD9403B430B5.jpeg
beautiful spot!
they naked so people will pay attention lol
Sponsored

 

9zero1790

Well-Known Member
First Name
Mark
Joined
Nov 29, 2021
Threads
50
Messages
7,143
Reaction score
24,329
Location
DFW Texas
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
so a difference exists
posed in a artful manor and looking away is nude.

making eye contact legs spread and a creepy smile is naked.

i cant post examples to back this up as i am at work and searching for nude and naked images would not be wise job move.
 


Glocker

Well-Known Member
First Name
John
Joined
Feb 11, 2020
Threads
99
Messages
2,718
Reaction score
8,498
Location
Boca Raton
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4, 2014 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
1
No pics of the truck, but my wife and I went out for dinner for our anniversary to a really nice beach front restaurant, and it was valet parking only. When we were done with dinner, I was happy to see my outlandish overlander parked up front!

I did take some pics at dinner but my wife, as you might be able to see from the photos, became displeased at me taking her photo over and over. ?
20230428_174303.webp

20230428_181414(0).webp

20230428_185013.webp
 

AzScorpion

Moderator
First Name
Dave
Joined
Jul 25, 2019
Threads
342
Messages
27,112
Reaction score
137,222
Location
Back Home In AZ!
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Retired...Full Time Slacker
No pics of the truck, but my wife and I went out for dinner for our anniversary to a really nice beach front restaurant, and it was valet parking only. When we were done with dinner, I was happy to see my outlandish overlander parked up front!

I did take some pics at dinner but my wife, as you might be able to see from the photos, became displeased at me taking her photo over and over. ?


20230428_185013.jpg
That's a daily occurrence at our house. :shock: ?
 

BS67

Well-Known Member
First Name
Brian
Joined
May 29, 2022
Threads
9
Messages
2,720
Reaction score
16,219
Location
Nebraska
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger XLT
Occupation
Eye Tech, 2A supporter, USMC "Doc" '89-'95
No pics of the truck, but my wife and I went out for dinner for our anniversary to a really nice beach front restaurant, and it was valet parking only. When we were done with dinner, I was happy to see my outlandish overlander parked up front!

I did take some pics at dinner but my wife, as you might be able to see from the photos, became displeased at me taking her photo over and over. ?
20230428_174303.jpg

20230428_181414(0).jpg

20230428_185013.jpg
Great pics, John! Happy Anniversary to you both and wish you many more happy years together!

That last pic reminds me of this...........
smiley-finger007.gif
...................bless her heart!
 

Bob902

Well-Known Member
First Name
Bob
Joined
May 6, 2021
Threads
12
Messages
3,787
Reaction score
21,095
Location
St. Louis
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
Occupation
RETIRED!!!!
Great pics, John! Happy Anniversary to you both and wish you many more happy years together!

That last pic reminds me of this...........
smiley-finger007.gif
...................bless her heart!
IMG_9497.gif
 

gfitzge2

Well-Known Member
First Name
Gregg
Joined
Nov 7, 2018
Threads
6
Messages
1,235
Reaction score
7,011
Location
Louisville, Kentucky
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus RS, 2019 Ranger, 2021 Mustang Mach 1
Occupation
Retired Electrician
Vehicle Showcase
1
Butterscotch took me to B’Ham to visit my brother. We are at Barber Motorsports park watching Indy qualifying & soon to see Porche race! Having a blast!
13E8816F-CEE0-4511-9A8B-9EE536D01F39.jpeg
B918E045-F192-42A0-8BB6-1C04EA3096A6.jpeg
BE249CFE-2EC4-453E-ADDB-96D27F741FC4.jpeg
Wow!! Those pictures are awesome. I had tickets to the IndyCar at Barber in 2020 but Covid put a stop to that. As much as I have wanted to, I haven't been able to make it there. To make matters worse my local TV station is preempting the race tomorrow to show The Pegasus Parade here in Louisville. It is one of many events leading up to next Saturdays Kentucky Derby. If you go back for the race tomorrow I would love to see more photos.:)
Sponsored

 
 








Top