My12SecRanger
Well-Known Member
Added the CVF Hot side pipe.
Sponsored
Been there, done that! My back thanks me everytime I use it, well worth the money.I've always loved the simplicity and sheer genius of LoadHandlers. I have the poor man's version, a tarp with a rope tied to both front corners, mine's more like a load-rolls-out-and-falls-to-the-ground thingie! And only good for light loads.
I've never seen one on a Ranger and I bet yours looks great!

Love a good neighborhood sale. Sell anything?Heading to the neighborhood consignment sale!
![]()
We have several families of roadrunners that live in our yard, very friendly (maybe because I feed them raw Hamburger). They greet me when I get home and will follow me into the house to get fed.[/QUOTE]Hi Folks,
Yesterday the Ranger took us to Costco to pick up needed items and items for our pending summer in Flagstaff. We always stop at Olive Garden on the way home and this time we were joined at our booth by a Roadrunner. He brought us various gifts...first was a dragon fly and then the twig here in the pix. He is quite the showbird!
![]()
Love that trailer, so perfect for so many things.Picked up a couple yards of organic compost. Boy does the Ranger tow nice,
![]()
![]()
This stuff is like rocket fuel for a garden. Now to start planting.
It's a good match for the Ranger but I have to watch carefully how they load it to keep the tongue weight from getting too heavy. I may be trading it on an aluminum landscape trailer soon though because it's too high for this old man to get the new zero turn safely up ramps and into. Plates for this one have gotten too expensive lately here in NY also and a lighter duty one is all I really need anymore.Love that trailer, so perfect for so many things.
That sucks. Did you at least pull the related fuses? At least the RWD is easy to just pick up at the rear and go.Got it towed.
Darn heated seat is stuck on and medium smell of smoke in the cab
![]()