What did you do to your Ranger today?

daniel3507

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Sport 4x4
Added Yakima Bedrock and 68" HD bars. Couldn't bring myself to spend the money on an "overlanding" bed rack. When I was completely honest with myself I knew I didn't really need it and the cross bars with a rack on top will be plenty. All of our camping gear is in Pelican cases so I don't need to worry about water and they're easy to tie down. Once I get a rack or platform on it it'll give us plenty of room to store gear.
PXL_20201001_132148356.jpg
PXL_20201001_132217404.jpg
PXL_20201001_132240934.jpg

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Had to get the left rear tire fixed from a nail in it. Was leaving the job today and as soon as I started it the tire pressure screen popped up showing the tire was down to 15 lbs. Also got a notification on my phone from the Ford app which is nice to see it actually works.

tentspast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT
Also got a notification on my phone from the Ford app which is nice to see it actually works.
The Ford app is a great feature, the other day the alarm went off when I was taking the trailer off and the app sent me a message saying the incline sensor had tripped the alarm.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
The Ford app is a great feature, the other day the alarm went off when I was taking the trailer off and the app sent me a message saying the incline sensor had tripped the alarm.
Yes I really like having it and glad they decided to give it to us free now. I know many have had problems with theirs which stinks but so far mines worked great.

Big Blue

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 Supercrew lighting blue
Occupation
Retired mechanical designer

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
COO of Dave's DeeZee Enterprising
Vehicle Showcase
At least it looks like you didn't destroy a $1100 tail light.
"Hello, I'm from the Neighborhood Damper Committee and I'm here to help" . Says someone well known. You don't have one listed but it would have prevented that little scratch says @AzScorpion :angel:

JAKE2.3

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger STX, 2018 Mustang Ecoboost
Occupation
Appraiser
Last week, but I forgot to update. Put led lights in the grille opening. Nothing fancy, just the harbor freight kit. Was going to go with the lightbar, but these ended up easier to mount with little fabrication. I could reposition and add a couple more too as needed. I did have to cut down the provided harness quite a bit though for install. Too much wire, which is better than too little I suppose. Seem to work well for the price, adds a lot of light.
IMG_4867.jpg

IMG_4868.jpg
IMG_4870.jpg

Bproctor

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat 2WD
Occupation
NC National Guard
Are you happy with the shocks?
BTW, impressive doing it yourself outside.
Brian
They seem to be doing good. It's not quite as bouncy as the stock ride. It also wasn't that difficult installing them. Would have been easier with help, but my daughter kept running away on me and I tried cutting a couple fingers off. But after about 2 1/2 hours(if I remember correctly) I was back in the road. No instructions in the box so you have to get them online, which seems to be the norm nowadays.

Reactions: Doc