Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4X4
Occupation
Security Supervisor
Added the “chipped window” mod…0/10 would not recommend
3C10B5DA-B87B-42D4-907D-1FC84026B5F1.jpeg
I already have one of those, and have an appointment with Safelite to get it addressed.
ARGH!

ControlNode

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
84 Civic "2000S"/16 Focus RS/21 Ranger XLT
Occupation
Computers
Added the “chipped window” mod…0/10 would not recommend
3C10B5DA-B87B-42D4-907D-1FC84026B5F1.jpeg
Not a mod I want. My wife has that mod on her Jeep, it's the mod that keeps on giving and has spread about the full width of the windshield.

TBR17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ranger Tremor, '13 Vette Z16, '62 VW Beetle
Technically yesterday, but got the backrack, tonneau cover and the mud flaps installed. Also installed the husky floor mats and the center console tray on day 1.

test.jpg
test3.jpg
test4.jpg
test2.jpg
Back Rack looks great. What tonneau did you use with it and what model Back Rack to make them work together?

kpgreenwell

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Camaro 2021 Lincoln Corsair 2022 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Electronic Technician
I actually really like the rocker graphics you have now! I think they go well with the hood stripes. I would stick a set of those on my truck if it read "Tremor".

Your pictures have me on the fence again with the AVS aeroskin. I like version II with the lip but I also really like the one you have. Hard decision to make.

Side note, I wish I could find a Roush Grill for sale online somewhere. I like the honeycomb look better than the amazon ones I can find and it looks to be the OEM magnetic color. Are the letters removable?
I like the AVS Aeroskin he has just can't seem to find one. Where did your get it? Thanks

TheDo114

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor XLT
Back Rack looks great. What tonneau did you use with it and what model Back Rack to make them work together?
Thank you!

It's the short backrack for the 2019+ ranger with the 50002 backrack wide top tonneau cover adapter. The tonneau cover is an Extang Trifecta ALX. Very happy with the whole setup so far.

1642790920590.png

TBR17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Where did
Thank you!

It's the short backrack for the 2019+ ranger with the 50002 backrack wide top tonneau cover adapter. The tonneau cover is an Extang Trifecta ALX. Very happy with the whole setup so far.

1642790920590.png
Thank you for the details. Going to pull the trigger once I source here in the states.
Stay warm up there. I spent lots of time in Montreal and Chateauguay in the winter months some years back and DAMN it gets cold!

TheDo114

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor XLT
Thank you for the details. Going to pull the trigger once I source here in the states.
Stay warm up there. I spent lots of time in Montreal and Chateauguay in the winter months some years back and DAMN it gets cold!
You're not going to be dissapointed.

It's been between -30C and -40C for the past two weeks where I am and we still have a week left of it. Good thing the ranger came with the block heater :p

TBR17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You're not going to be dissapointed.

It's been between -30C and -40C for the past two weeks where I am and we still have a week left of it. Good thing the ranger came with the block heater :p
Dang that’s cold. We have some friends down here from northern Alberta and it was -38f when they left. I think the F/C evens out at that extreme cold. They drove down 4800km in some insane weather. He also has a Ranger.

TheDo114

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor XLT
Dang that’s cold. We have some friends down here from northern Alberta and it was -38f when they left. I think the F/C evens out at that extreme cold. They drove down 4800km in some insane weather. He also has a Ranger.
-40C and -40F is the point where Celsius and Fahrenheit meet, aka freeze your balls off ?

Stronglight

First Name
Rex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Lariat FX4 Supercab, rear seat & decal delete
I missed an exit today after being distracted by accidentally turning on the max front defrost button and getting blasted with heat instead of lowering the temperature as intended. Fed up with the total lack of tactile features on the HVAC panel, I added these 3M rubber bumpers to the cold side of the temp adjustment rocker and the driver side seat heater control. Just ran for burgers and confirmed I can operate these features and others without looking. They look more subtle in real life than in this picture. Hopefully this will keep me less distracted and safer.

20220121_113612.jpg

Last edited:

Zeroedin

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Roush Edition
I like the AVS Aeroskin he has just can't seem to find one. Where did your get it? Thanks
I think I bought it online from Lasco Ford’s parts dept.

It looks like they may still have a few matte black/textured ones left in stock. They sell it as a Ford OEM product, so any of the larger dealerships and forum sponsors may also have them in stock. It’s still made by AVS.

https://www.lascoautoparts.com/oem-parts/ford-hood-protector-aeroskin-black-textured-vkb3z16c900b

Lol, I wanted the little sticker for mine so I just reached out to AVS and they sent me a few.

Mods, if I’ve broken any rules by posting the link please let me know….and apologies in advance.
Sponsored

Last edited: