First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat 2WD
Occupation
Sports
I just CANNOT get over how much this dude is charging for these! $301 for some painted emblems. o_O
https://www.ebay.com/itm/293325610677?hash=item444b919eb5:g:iuQAAOSw7NVeMcSl

Makes the Ford black and chrome look that much more appealing, imo.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/165165734045?fits=Model:Ranger|Make:Ford&hash=item2674a5189d:g:rHsAAOSwJrVhgvRc
In the person's defense, there was no OEM option until recently. So by the time they buy the part and paint it themselves its honestly not a terrible price.
Sponsored

Wytchdctr

First Name
Doug P.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XLT
Occupation
Retired Military/HR Manager
Parked it at the dealer for repairs with 2k on the odo. That is annoying, but they did give me a loaner. So less annoyed. Got a 21 Explorer with the 2.3t. This things transmission is smoother than mine; same mileage. I guess mine learned I drive like an ass so it became an ass. (Not in for transmission stuff - just an observation).

renewedcaper

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lariat
Where did you get the emblem decal? The few I’ve ordered were junk
It’s not a decal. I’m one of the suckers who paid the eBay dude for a painted emblem. And I’d do it again. In my defense, they were only $240 when I bought them.

MXGOLF

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lucille my 2020 Ranger Lariat 4x4 -2007 Yamaha FZ6
Occupation
Sales / Photographer
Who would do that? Heathens.

IMG_0356.jpg
Now that looks good. I don't have the red inserts on mine however and the whole center is the Magnetic gray like the whole grille. Those are like $90 on amazon for the whole replacement FORD Oval.

UnregistredHypercam2

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Toyota Land Cruiser VX Limited
Occupation
Cybersecurity
What are the tire/wheel specs? Any reason to add the UCA?
stock 18 inch wheels, 265/65/18 tires (~32 inches) - I did the UCA's for the suspension geometry. I've read multiple horror stories of using stock UCA's with a suspension level. Most common issues I saw were struggles related to the front geometry. Anything for not being able to get good alignment to losing downward articulation. I combined this with talking to a couple off road shops local to me who stated they always recommend doing UCA's with this kinda work.

If that's all wrong, worst case scenario is I've future proofed the suspension with better UCA's and bushings, and I have the clearance for even larger tires if I ever go that route.

jflogerzi

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DD/Tow CG MY22 Ranger XLT 2WD, Track Car FRS 2013
stock 18 inch wheels, 265/65/18 tires (~32 inches) - I did the UCA's for the suspension geometry. I've read multiple horror stories of using stock UCA's with a suspension level. Most common issues I saw were struggles related to the front geometry. Anything for not being able to get good alignment to losing downward articulation. I combined this with talking to a couple off road shops local to me who stated they always recommend doing UCA's with this kinda work.

If that's all wrong, worst case scenario is I've future proofed the suspension with better UCA's and bushings, and I have the clearance for even larger tires if I ever go that route.
Perfect thanks. I will do UCA's when I put my front suspension in. Will be going for a 2-2.5 inch lift in the front and a inch in the rear(still need to tow) so I don't want to level the truck