What did you do to your Ranger today?

Rob09

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XLT
The problem is with the shipping he'll be paying to NSW. Holy hell! I shipped a small package to an Aussie buddy of mine just north of Sydney and it was EXPENSIVE! A good 10x the value of the goods I was sending, in a very small and light package.
That's where I am too, just north of Sydney. All shipping is expensive to Australia.

But I have a new plan. After seeing how close the grill is (identical even?) upon further inspection, to our XLT grills, I'm going to source another local XLT one ($200) and take it, along with some mirror caps and side vents, to a local paint shop and have them all sprayed proffessionally. Hopefully he can get a close match to the dark grey on my rims and we can all live happily ever after!
Advertisement

Glocker

First Name
John
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4, 2014 Mustang GT P-1SC-1 Stage II, 2013 Ford Escape SEL
Vehicle Showcase
That's where I am too, just north of Sydney. All shipping is expensive to Australia.

But I have a new plan. After seeing how close the grill is (identical even?) upon further inspection, to our XLT grills, I'm going to source another local XLT one ($200) and take it, along with some mirror caps and side vents, to a local paint shop and have them all sprayed proffessionally. Hopefully he can get a close match to the dark grey on my rims and we can all live happily ever after!
Cool!!!!

Chris M

First Name
Chris
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Sport
Occupation
Security Supervisor

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT Super Cab - Shadow Black, 2014 Passat
Occupation
Corporate Communications Consultant / Renovation Contractor
Vehicle Showcase
I took advantage of the 65 degree weather today to wash and wax her. This white doesn’t really show dirt, but it’s shinier I promise.
9A34E5EE-3789-478D-9CD7-2D71460FF354.jpeg
I’m a huge fan of Scabs and yours looks amazing!

@Scott D is right - super sexy SuperCab!

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT Super Cab - Shadow Black, 2014 Passat
Occupation
Corporate Communications Consultant / Renovation Contractor
Vehicle Showcase
Advertisement

Advertisement