Zach@granger
Well-Known Member
- First Name
- Zach
- Joined
- Oct 11, 2021
- Threads
- 14
- Messages
- 309
- Reaction score
- 682
- Location
- Granger, IA
- Vehicle(s)
- 2003 Cobra
- Occupation
- Ford Dealer
Very nice job!Before:
![]()
After:
Replaced Step Pad and Repainted RH Bumper (Piece)
I think if the damage was caused from (Truck-Stuff) working I could have just left it alone but my mind would not let me forget it.
Refresh; Minor skin rash from (Place in Park) rollback into a concrete pole.
All in $500, I did the labor, but had a shop shoot the paint (off truck), I had tried touch up paint had it pretty much hidden, decided that the Step Pad would be easier to replace vs repair and the Step Pad has to be removed to remove the Bumper End Caps anyway, might as well go all the way with it and pull the end cap and let a shop paint it. (Paint Gun & Booth)
![]()
Sponsored