Sponsored

Search results

  1. Do I need Injection Cleaning Done on my Ranger?

    I put this off on my last oil change. Sitting at a touch below 39k miles. Any additional thoughts?
  2. What did you do to your Ranger today?

    Thanks! Had the original tires for just under 36k miles. Rear right tire failed the other day. pics are a couple posts up. The ATMs are discontinued and I figured I might as well get something good. The dealer recommended me Kelly Safari tires and didn't feel right for the price they were asking...
  3. What did you do to your Ranger today?

    Hankook Dynapro ATMs off, Yokohama Geolandar A/T4 G018s on.
  4. What did you do to your Ranger today?

    Will poke around and look at the tire more in the morning. I had a little bit to limp before I could get to an emergency pull-off. The speed at which I lost pressure seems to line up with a sudden failure. While pressure dropped quick and I could sense something wasn’t right, it did take another...
  5. What did you do to your Ranger today?

    Rear right tire blew on highway in a rain storm. Original Hankook ATMs at under 36k mi. Replaced with the full size spare on the side of the highway. Was going from crawling in traffic to just barely accelerating and the tire pressure warning came up at 25PSI quickly plummeting. Ended up around...
  6. Hankook Dynapro ATM cracks

    My rear Right tire failed today.
  7. A Win In The Ranger Column

    State DOT and Boston Police have started integrating Mavericks into their fleets.
  8. A Win In The Ranger Column

    Starting to see more fleet ordered Rangers and Mavericks lately. Seems to be popular with exterminators, HVAC, etc. 2 of our direct competitors started buying 6G Rangers as management vehicles.
  9. Is Extended Warranty Worth It (even at $25 over dealer cost)?

    Ended up opting for PremiumCare through Flood Ford. 10 Yr/125k miles with $50 deductible. Added the Lighting coverage.
  10. Parking brake boot.....Genuine Pleather

    Noticing mine has cracked/torn in a few places at 3 years in. About 1/2" spots. Just through the outer "pleather" coating not through the backing material yet though.
  11. Is Extended Warranty Worth It (even at $25 over dealer cost)?

    One last question here. Powertrain, Base, Extra, or Premium? I’m thinking extra?
  12. What did you receive in the mail today for your Ranger?

    Completely forgot to post. I did get the following from Levittown Ford Parts back at the end of July/August, - Ford Cabin Air Filter - Part Number: KB3Z-19N619-A - Ford Engine Air Filter - Part Number: EB3Z-9601-B - Ford Hood Protector - Aeroskin 2 - Black Textured - Part Number: VKB3Z-16C900-D
  13. Rangers in SNOW

    Same deal here. Traction control kicks in quick every so often but no problems.
  14. Is Extended Warranty Worth It (even at $25 over dealer cost)?

    My '23 is hitting it's 3 year anniversary, thus the factory warranty is coming up rapidly. I glanced at the prices from Granger and Flood Ford. Thoughts? I do plan on keeping it for the longterm. It's been very good to me. The only issue was the LED strip on one tail light failed within the...
  15. What did you receive in the mail today for your Ranger?

    Cabin air filter (2x) and engine air filter from Levittown Ford Parts.
  16. What did you receive in the mail today for your Ranger?

    Sorry to bring up a 2 year old post, but do you notice any excess hood vibration with the Aeroskin II? I'm looking to get one but can't seem to get a definitive answer on pros/cons.
  17. Browsing on eBay and found this......

    Still playing around with the idea of a body for a Traxxas TRX-4M. myself. Have the Bronco currently.
  18. Genuine Ford Parts, Accessories & Ford Performance

    Hello Benny, Looking to purchase the following: - Ford Cabin Air Filter - Part Number: KB3Z-19N619-A - Ford Engine Air Filter - Part Number: EB3Z-9601-B - Ford Hood Protector - Aeroskin 2 - Black Textured - Part Number: VKB3Z-16C900-D Not sure if anything can be done here, but would...
  19. What did you do to your Ranger today?

    Got the BuiltRight Industries MOLLE panels mounted over the weekend. Still have to figure out how I want the clamps set up.





Top