First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XL STX 4x4, Focus, Mustang, F150, MC's
Occupation
Industrial Electrician
Got a good deal on dark blue ARE Deluxe Commercial Unit.

thumbnail.jpg
thumbnail.jpg

Wesmertz

First Name
Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger SXT FX4 Crew Cab
Occupation
Grocery Management
I want to see some pics of everyone’s truck with a camper shell! I love the idea of having one, but I always felt they looked rather “grandpa-ish”. I’m trying to find a cosmetically appealing shell that seals nicely. I’ve retired my lifted 1999 Suburban and miss the ability to haul the wife, 3kids (in car seats), 70# dog, tools, food, supplies, beer cooler/s all inside and out of the elements! For the love of God show me something cool because my wife is tired of getting dusty/cold/sunburned back in the bed! ?

Ronbo

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4+
Occupation
Retired LEO Sgt., USAF & USA Veteran.
Vehicle Showcase
I want to see some pics of everyone’s truck with a camper shell! I love the idea of having one, but I always felt they looked rather “grandpa-ish”. I’m trying to find a cosmetically appealing shell that seals nicely. I’ve retired my lifted 1999 Suburban and miss the ability to haul the wife, 3kids (in car seats), 70# dog, tools, food, supplies, beer cooler/s all inside and out of the elements! For the love of God show me something cool because my wife is tired of getting dusty/cold/sunburned back in the bed! ?
Get her one of these.
1640724167192.jpeg

JBro

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 XLT FX4
Occupation
Army veteran/student
Roof racks are off for the moment. My dog (named Ranger...before the truck) for scale.

IMG_6548.jpg

Wesmertz

First Name
Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger SXT FX4 Crew Cab
Occupation
Grocery Management
Roof racks are off for the moment. My dog (named Ranger...before the truck) for scale.

IMG_6548.jpg
Now that looks pretty sharp! Leer XL100? Also, unrelated, what size tires are those and what did you do to fit them?

JBro

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 XLT FX4
Occupation
Army veteran/student
Now that looks pretty sharp! Leer XL100? Also, unrelated, what size tires are those and what did you do to fit them?
Topper was bought and installed from a local truck accessories chain here in North Dakota called Radco. They have a special arrangement with Leer/Century. Topper is a Century Ultra Sport/Leer 100R but branded as a "Radco" topper. Saved ~$1000!

Tires are 265/70/17 Falken Wildpeaks. No modifications needed!

RedRocker

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tremor, 2006 LJ Rubicon, 2013 Ram 3500 dually
Occupation
Retired Machinist/Fabricator
Got this a couple of days ago, in stock in San Antonio, even got an old Geezer discount, only had to drive 650 miles round trip to get it. Leer 100R
IMG_1037 2.JPG

Last edited:

CP0861

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Lariat Supercrew

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
It’s the overland shell by ARE
Hey Seth,

The line-x material trim that ARE puts on the Overland shell for extra strength looks great on your truck.