First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Project Manager
Yes, but according to the state of California, chopping your junk off is perfectly healthy and totally encouraged... especially for 8 year-olds.
Ouch, I recently read that article and felt disgusted that this is the America the world sees.

Joeiconic

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
Patched it with Flex Seal Tape. I might put in a bolt-in gasket later. But the Flex Seal is doing fine - and it is basically hidden by the Rooftop Tent over it.
So what‘s your plan for dealing with the extra holes in the roof when it comes time to sell/trade?

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
Never mind the truck what's the story on the pony in the foreground?
Haha, I wish it was mine but a neighbour rented that Mustang for the weekend and was storing it there for the afternoon. My truck’s stable mate is not nearly as sexy.

However, it does have paddle shifters. :D

448A83A0-CE27-43C3-8D8F-E81C1D793539.jpeg

OP
OP
DigDug

DigDug

First Name
DigDug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Occupation
POTUS
So what‘s your plan for dealing with the extra holes in the roof when it comes time to sell/trade?
Sell/Trade? Who cares about that? I'm going to drive this thing into the dirt - literally. ?
I got what I wanted. It doesn't leak. And I can get as fancy as I want later to make the "extra hole" look all pretty for ya.... but for now, it's what I wanted and I got it done. ?
And personally, I really like the way it looks with the rooftop tent. So that's all that really matters, right?
I just thought someone else might be contemplating the same thing and didn't want to forego their SiriusXM. So I posted the info.
No good deed goes unpunished, right? ??

GTGallop

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.qrz.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 4X4 SOLD - Now 2023 TRD Offroad
Occupation
Program Manager

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Lariat FX4, '17 FiST, '16 CX-5, '95 YJ
Occupation
Milkman
Sell/Trade? Who cares about that? I'm going to drive this thing into the dirt - literally. ?
I got what I wanted. It doesn't leak. And I can get as fancy as I want later to make the "extra hole" look all pretty for ya.... but for now, it's what I wanted and I got it done. ?
And personally, I really like the way it looks with the rooftop tent. So that's all that really matters, right?
I just thought someone else might be contemplating the same thing and didn't want to forego their SiriusXM. So I posted the info.
No good deed goes unpunished, right? ??
This.

A vehicle is not an investment. It is a depreciating asset. Drive it, mod it, love it, it's losing value as soon as you drive it off the lot