First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang EcoBoost
Occupation
Paramedic/Shift Supervisor
He's clearly admiring that other Ranger's dampened tailgate.
If that tailgate is damp, I’m not sure I’d be admiring it…. Just sayin….

Chappy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2019 Ford Ranger XLT 4x2
Have had my Ranger since end of December. Have only seen 5-6 Rangers in the DFW area. Drove to the U.P. to attend a funeral this past weekend. Didn't see a single Ranger on the road until stopping for gas in New Berlin, WI where I saw two. Saw five in Escanaba, Mi including @peterson1604 's. Met Scott while I was up there. Talked a little bit about how much we love our Rangers and how much we love the U.P. and Escanaba. He's a really good guy and I enjoyed meeting him.
Wow, that's surprising. I see 5-6 Rangers daily in the DFW area.

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT 4x4
I live in metro Detroit and constantly see gladiators everywhere, but i have noticed an uptick in Ranger's. I get a lot of compliments and questions about the Ranger from other truck drivers, clearly the best looking truck ?

ChrisPaul

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M4, 335i, X3 M40i
As an aspiring 5g Ranger owner and previous Ranger owner (1999, 2001, 2011), I’ve always noticed them on the road since the 5g came out. I was always surprised, and a bit disappointed, that I didn’t see more of them around. I am noticing that I’m seeing them more often this year, and more since moving to San Diego from San Jose.

Big Blue

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 Supercrew lighting blue
Occupation
Retired mechanical designer
2nd best selling mid-size truck behind the taco. Not bad for an “old design and poor interior etc” lol.
You got to remember we've only had it for 3 years here in the states after an eight year absence. And I think the others are trying to look more like the Ranger. Look at the GM twins. It does not need to get any bigger. Its already the size the F150 was when the 4G was discontinued. And people are complaining it won't fit in their garages. Not impresses with what I've seem of the 6G so far, will resrve to I see one in person. But, why does it need to look like an F150?? And what is all the hate for the interior? Its a truck not a italion luxury car.
I live in metro Detroit and constantly see gladiators everywhere, but i have noticed an uptick in Ranger's. I get a lot of compliments and questions about the Ranger from other truck drivers, clearly the best looking truck ?
I agree, I still get stopped in parking lots occasionally and asked about it. I love my Ranger just the way it is. Its confortable does what I need it to do, fits in my garage. Yes, I've done a few tweeks in Forscan, done a few cosmetic things to make her mine, maybe going to update the headlights and add extendable tow mirrors. Biggest thing is I'd like to lower the ass-end an inch and a half or so. Other than that it's stocl and will probably stay that way.

Ranger X3

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Supercab Lariat FX4
Ranger sightings are through the roof here in Sedona! February and March are crazy busy months- the film and mountain bike festivals followed by a month of spring break. :thumbsdown: Totally decked out Rangers are coming from all parts of the country. They look like something from a SEMA build, ready for the zombie apocolypse, lol. ?‍♂?‍♀ The trails are so narrow here, they are going to get the s**t scratched out of them!

Wytchdctr

First Name
Doug P.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XLT
Occupation
Retired Military/HR Manager
I see them all the time in Houston. Not many tremors or they took the sticker off.

TN Ranger

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Electricain
Here in Tennessee I see one every time I get out. Probably 11 or 12 here in my small town. On top of that several companies are using them. Pest control to hwy crews. All 3 auto parts stores have them as delivery trucks. The only truck I see more of is probably the Nissan frontier but not many new ones yet. Plus the last body style on them was around for like 20 years haha.

BaldHog1951

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota Highlander, 2022 Ford Ranger Supercab,
Occupation
Retired
In North Georgia, I hardly ever see a 5g, must less a Scab. There was a special order 2021 Scab on my dealer’s lot for quite a while waiting for the headrests parts, but that has been the extent of it. Now vintage Rangers are a different story, they are everywhere.

Ranger X3

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Supercab Lariat FX4
Now that the Ranger has been out for a few years, sightings are everywhere in Sedona. I had two off-road monsters behind me today, loaded to the gills. The warden thought they looked ridiculous, I thought they looked awesome! I started to rattle off to her what they did to their trucks, and was promptly shut down with any hopes or dreams of being cool. Oh well, maybe she'll let me get some stickers......:rolleyes:

Blmpkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ranger
Now that the Ranger has been out for a few years, sightings are everywhere in Sedona. I had two off-road monsters behind me today, loaded to the gills. The warden thought they looked ridiculous, I thought they looked awesome! I started to rattle off to her what they did to their trucks, and was promptly shut down with any hopes or dreams of being cool. Oh well, maybe she'll let me get some stickers......:rolleyes:

My condolences.

Old NaCl

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT Ranger 2X4
Occupation
Mechanical Designer
In my 600 mile round trip today to Fort Bragg and back I saw one ranger near Boone NC a nice shade of blue and one towing one of those 4x4 side by side heading down I77 in the morning.

In my area of NE TN I usually see the 4 all week
Sponsored