Hello all, I'm sold on the Ranger, the only issue is that's it's significantly over my budget. I'm trying to get the best price I can on a new Ranger. My ideas are to A. Wait for the 2020s to come and get a great deal on a 2019 leftover. Although my local incentives are about 2,500 I'm curious if they'll improve this winter to make room. B. Wait a little longer until there's a used market. I already see a couple on Autotrader C. Just take the 2k incentives offered now Would love to hear your thoughts Thanks!