First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Old used up LEO
I'm telling ya, if you don't get the damper on that thing then you'll need to make sure the fuzzy dice get hung on rearview mirror!!?

Oh....OK Terry....that raises a question.........Since I already have a damper/dampener does that mean I have to remove the fuzzy dice. Or can they be ran together without any problems? If they do cause problems when they are installed on the same truck, does the rubber nuts I have hanging on the hitch negate those problems. I'm so confused. :crazy: :bandit:
Sponsored

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
COO of Dave's DeeZee Enterprising
Vehicle Showcase
Oh....OK Terry....that raises a question.........Since I already have a damper/dampener does that mean I have to remove the fuzzy dice. Or can they be ran together without any problems? If they do cause problems when they are installed on the same truck, does the rubber nuts I have hanging on the hitch negate those problems. I'm so confused. :crazy: :bandit:

Nope, all together they provide the worm hole for the Livernois tune (Hi-Po) to warp through:inspect:

RAYJAY

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ranger pickup 2019 subaru
I got the Lariat. Love it. I am doing minor mods. I'm swapping rear shocks, adding a strobe to the 3rd brake light, and signed up for the folding mirror mod. Actual mods? Probably not.

As for damper jokes. I have one. I like it. I will post my 'mod' for it. I don't get why everyone thinks it's funny, but, whatever.

what strobe are you adding?

Tom_C

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat SuperCab FX4
Occupation
System Admin

NvrFinished

First Name
Shea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 XLT 4x4 Rapid Red
Man... I would be in your shoes right now if I was not in the process of having a new home built. I've been desperately holding off on the mods right now. :eek:
Sponsored