First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ranger XLT Tremor
Occupation
Marketing
I'm in the market for new leafs - I have a preorder for one but I'm not sure if its going to meet my needs. Only reason why I say that is because of the amount of weight I constantly have on the back. I run a Decked, Xtrusion XTR1 rack, iKamper Mini 3.0, Rotopax and Maxtrax. It's a lot of weight on there constantly and that's not including gear when I go out and whatnot.

Deaver suggests if you want lift to still run a block. OME 3.1" lift seems to be what I need but I wanted to see if there's anyone that has run it with a setup similar and see what their thoughts are before I buy something that hasn't hit market yet and aren't happy with the results.

Any input would be handy.
Sponsored

OP
OP
madchassey

madchassey

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ranger XLT Tremor
Occupation
Marketing

Frenchy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger, 2019 cargo van, soon to be 1993
Occupation
Crown Forklift Technician
Understand that the Old Man EMU Leaf Springs you mentiond are mean to hold a constant weight of up to 1320 LBS at 1.6 inches of lift. Less weight will result in a little more height depending. That said I can say the Old Man EMU leafs are nice especially when paired with the right shock(BP-51's would be best). As for the Deaver springs. I wont argue that they are nice since others that have installed them are happy. Just understand that you will Not gain travel like the Old Man EMU Leafs. Travel will help with suspension feel.

Below is basically what the truck would loom like with the Old Man EMU Lift with the Leafs you specify with the correct load of 1320 LBS. Be the same with the middle load leafs for constant 660 LBS. And yes its with 33 inch tires

0529211359a_HDR.jpg

Wes Siler

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Website
WesSiler.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XLT FX4, 2020 Toyota Land Cruiser
Occupation
Writer
I've got a similar amount of weight and run medium OME rear springs along with a full OME BP-51 suspension. Never been this happy with a truck.

Grab a grease gun and needle so you can lube both the zerk fittings on the shackles and holes in the pack.

Langwilliams

First Name
Langley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT, 2014 Harley Street Glide
Occupation
Mail Carrier (retired) Navy Vet

Urabus33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Xlt

imapseudonym

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 APG Ranger Lariot
I was about to order thinking I scored the deal of a lifetime, until they hit me with a $450+ shipping quote.
Yeah, Ill pass. I knew it was too good to be true.
Holy crap. I didn’t realize that either. Doesn’t sound like much of a deal now ha.

OP
OP
madchassey

madchassey

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ranger XLT Tremor
Occupation
Marketing
I wonder if I could just go up to OC and pick them up. They haven't replied to my email. Maybe I'll just show up haha

RangerPNW

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Project Manager
Yeah i briefly got excited about that deal, but the prospect of a few hundred bucks extra in shipping kinda spoils it when OME or Icon leafs can be purchased with free shipping from Stage 3...

Langwilliams

First Name
Langley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT, 2014 Harley Street Glide
Occupation
Mail Carrier (retired) Navy Vet
I was about to order thinking I scored the deal of a lifetime, until they hit me with a $450+ shipping quote.
Yeah, Ill pass. I knew it was too good to be true.
Yeah same here. My friend is sending a shipment to LA next week. I replied to the high shipping quote asking if I could have the driver stop in an pick them up for me. It's about 17-20 miles away from the delivery point but I don't know if he could wheel an 18 wheeler in there.

Blurpleranger

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 Silver
Occupation
Teacher
Vehicle Showcase
They haven't emailed back about my friends driver stopping in a BIG TRUCK
I'd give them a call. I picked mine up today after ordering them late last night. I didn't get an email regarding the order but a phone call early this morning instead. They were ready for immediate pickup today.

20221007_131725.jpg

20221007_131716.jpg
Sponsored