Deaver Leaf Springs

Urabus33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Xlt
Looks like Deaver is going to start selling Leaf packs for the 2019+ Ranger direct to consumer (not through APG exclusively anymore at a $1200-$1600+ premium).

They're offering a $920 0-250lbs constant load version:
https://underlandoffroad.com/product/deaver-prerunner-leaf-spring-pack-2019-ford-ranger/

And a $970 350-750lbs constant load version:
https://underlandoffroad.com/product/deaver-expedition-leaf-spring-pack-2019-ford-ranger/

Also saw them on this website here:
https://www.levelupsuspension.com/products/deaver-oem-leaf-pack-19-ranger

Very interested in a set of these for myself to help further improve ride and handling. Would love to hear from anyone who may already own them about their experiences.
I also saw APG was including different bump stops (from the Ranger Raptor maybe?) with them, not sure if these will have the same thing included/required but I doubt it.
Sponsored

trmkars

First Name
Tyson
Threads
Reaction score
Website
photos.project395.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger
Occupation
IT Stuff
Vehicle Showcase
I have the 0-250lbs. Sometimes I think I should have opted for the 350-750lbs version, but over all I am very happy with them.

APG said the rebound bumper is standard issue Raptor (f150).

Frenchy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger, 2019 cargo van, soon to be 1993
Occupation
Crown Forklift Technician
To my understanding those that have the Deaver leafs are happy with them mainly for the comfort. Something to understand is they do not provide any additional articulation for OffRoad. With factory bump stops its might actually decrease. With the shorter bump stops its about the same as factory. Regardless as mentioned earlier anyone on here that got Deavers is happy with them

whoisdp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ranger Tremor, 04 IS300
Occupation
Photographer
I have the 0-250lbs. Sometimes I think I should have opted for the 350-750lbs version, but over all I am very happy with them.

What all are you carrying in your bed? Rack/tent stuff? I feel like I'm going to end up right around the 250-300 pound range so I'm on the fence. Leaning towards the 350-750

trmkars

First Name
Tyson
Threads
Reaction score
Website
photos.project395.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger
Occupation
IT Stuff
Vehicle Showcase
What all are you carrying in your bed? Rack/tent stuff? I feel like I'm going to end up right around the 250-300 pound range so I'm on the fence. Leaning towards the 350-750
Usually I have some combination of the following in addition to the rack/tent:

65 qt cooler or two smaller soft side coolers
2 folding chairs
1 folding table
1 small bbq
5 gallons water
5 gallons gas
LPG tank for gas or fire pit
Fire Pit
2 totes misc. cooking or camping stuff
1 larger tote with recovery gear

imapseudonym

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 APG Ranger Lariot

I feel the same as you! One day when we do a little more modding I feel like I may come out more than 0-250lbs after a rack, tent, and supplies. But no issues so far with them.

Racket

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat Supercrew 2WD
Occupation
Transient
I was looking at improving city/highway ride quality but didn't want to sacrifice any towing or load capacity.

What I'm reading is the 0-250 lb leafs may change it for me (no I haven't contacted Deaver since I can't find these springs on their website yet)? (BTW the links in OP's first post no longer work)

EDIT to add: I emailed Deaver and am waiting their response.
Sponsored

Last edited: