jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vw bus 4runner
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I emailed them about shipping and how they would fit height wise in a tremor. They emailed back about the fitting but not shipping.
Sponsored

Langwilliams

First Name
Langley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT, 2014 Harley Street Glide
Occupation
Mail Carrier (retired) Navy Vet
I'd give them a call. I picked mine up today after ordering them late last night. I didn't get an email regarding the order but a phone call early this morning instead. They were ready for immediate pickup today.

20221007_131725.jpg

20221007_131716.jpg
Looks nice.
I dropped some coin on another John Deere the other day so I should probably pass.

Blurpleranger

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 Silver
Occupation
Teacher
Vehicle Showcase
Looks nice.
I dropped some coin on another John Deere the other day so I should probably pass.
Thanks!
Installed it today. Took 5 hours , mostly solo. Came out great and not terribly difficult. Immediately felt more rigid in the rear and riding a little higher even though it claims to have 0 lift. I'm sure it will settle after a bit.

Not a big enough lawn for any John Deere where I live but hopefully in the future. Haha

20221008_141933.jpg
20221008_141928.jpg
20221008_141943.jpg
20221008_145527.jpg
20221008_154759.jpg
20221008_185122.jpg
20221008_185155.jpg

Frenchy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger, 2019 cargo van, soon to be 1993
Occupation
Crown Forklift Technician
Not ganna lie, its crazy how they designed it to be comfortable with so many leafs in one pack. Usually you would only see something like that on a heavy duty truck

Blurpleranger

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Teacher
Vehicle Showcase
Not ganna lie, its crazy how they designed it to be comfortable with so many leafs in one pack. Usually you would only see something like that on a heavy duty truck
I agree. When I first saw them I was surprised. Then I lifted them up and damn they're kinda heavy. I'm looking forward to testing them on a trail and break em in.

Langwilliams

First Name
Langley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT, 2014 Harley Street Glide
Occupation
Mail Carrier (retired) Navy Vet
It is a great deal at that price but the shipping quote was like $425. I work at a ford dealer now an I can get tremor leafs for like $720 for the pair so it's not that much more. Having them picked up wasn't lining up for me.

Blurpleranger

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Teacher
Vehicle Showcase
It is a great deal at that price but the shipping quote was like $425. I work at a ford dealer now an I can get tremor leafs for like $720 for the pair so it's not that much more. Having them picked up wasn't lining up for me.
I don't blame you. The shipping cost kills that deal. Those tremors should work just as well.

AMRANGER

First Name
Ash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 FX4 Lariat
Occupation
PM
I don't blame you. The shipping cost kills that deal. Those tremors should work just as well.
does yours ride a lot better? Haven't installed mine yet. Hoping they are going to be smootthhhhh

Blurpleranger

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Teacher
Vehicle Showcase
does yours ride a lot better? Haven't installed mine yet. Hoping they are going to be smootthhhhh
Right away , I wasn't sure I felt a huge difference but after getting up to highway speeds I definitely noticed it being smoother. Granted, I already had Fox 2.5 w/reservoirs in the rear when I added the leaf pack. It's sitting higher than I expected but I'm sure it will settle.

Overall I'd say it's definitely improved the ride. I've only put about 40 miles on them so I'm looking forward to driving a little more to really feel them out. Lemme know what you think. Btw, if you're installing alone...use a wratchet strap to help pull the front eye into place in order to place that first bolt. Good luck!

Superdannyboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT Sport Appearance Package
Actually that's what makes it so great. The leafs start with a lower spring rate and increase as you go through the travel. So it's nice and soft and the spring rate progresses to stiffer as more of the leafs are needed. Much better than stock for sure. That's the downside to one parabolic spring that the truck comes with is that you don't get all of those spring rates in one package.

Superdannyboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Right away , I wasn't sure I felt a huge difference but after getting up to highway speeds I definitely noticed it being smoother. Granted, I already had Fox 2.5 w/reservoirs in the rear when I added the leaf pack. It's sitting higher than I expected but I'm sure it will settle.

Overall I'd say it's definitely improved the ride. I've only put about 40 miles on them so I'm looking forward to driving a little more to really feel them out. Lemme know what you think. Btw, if you're installing alone...use a wratchet strap to help pull the front eye into place in order to place that first bolt. Good luck!
They are so great. I didn't know I needed to use grease when installing so I instantly got a squeal at the front eye.

Blurpleranger

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Teacher
Vehicle Showcase
They are so great. I didn't know I needed to use grease when installing so I instantly got a squeal at the front eye.
Yeah I was a little lost as to what grease was best. Ended up going with Valvolene multipurpose. Haven't heard any noises yet, so finger's crossed. Looking forward to taking this thing on a trip to really see how she's improved.

Superdannyboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah I was a little lost as to what grease was best. Ended up going with Valvolene multipurpose. Haven't heard any noises yet, so finger's crossed. Looking forward to taking this thing on a trip to really see how she's improved.
I did contact APG and they said to use moly lube.

OP
OP
madchassey

madchassey

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ranger XLT Tremor
Occupation
Marketing
I'd give them a call. I picked mine up today after ordering them late last night. I didn't get an email regarding the order but a phone call early this morning instead. They were ready for immediate pickup today.

20221007_131725.jpg

20221007_131716.jpg
Guess I know what I'm doing here in a few weeks haha
Sponsored