Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger FX2
Occupation
Student, Legal
giphy.gif

To lift a 2wd?
First, they are the ford performance foxs 2.0, so it is tuned to our Rangers and not the standard fox 2.0 that works for most vehicles. Second, it’s to level the front of the truck with the rear. There is a lot of stock rake on our Rangers.

Stage 3 Motorsports confirmed the fitment. I was a little skeptical at first too, but Galpin Autosports did the install and went in with no issues. So it is confirmed also with personal experience.

Mirage775

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lariat CC Black FX2 (Wife's), 2017 Rubicon 2d
Occupation
Journeyman Waterworker
Vehicle Showcase
First, they are the ford performance foxs 2.0, so it is tuned to our Rangers and not the standard fox 2.0 that works for most vehicles. Second, it’s to level the front of the truck with the rear. There is a lot of stock rake on our Rangers.

Stage 3 Motorsports confirmed the fitment. I was a little skeptical at first too, but Galpin Autosports did the install and went in with no issues. So it is confirmed also with personal experience.
Best situation for a RWD truck is to lower the rear end, instead of raising the front end, but that's just my $.02 :p

Mirage775

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lariat CC Black FX2 (Wife's), 2017 Rubicon 2d
Occupation
Journeyman Waterworker
Vehicle Showcase
Well today is my Blend date! Lets hope its another 3-4 weeks and I will have my ranger!
What's a Blend date? It only took Ford 2.5 months to build my truck. It actually was delivered to the dealership 2 weeks early!

Reactions: Doc
OP
OP
jflogerzi

jflogerzi

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DD/Tow CG MY22 Ranger XLT 2WD, Track Car FRS 2013
What's a Blend date? It only took Ford 2.5 months to build my truck. It actually was delivered to the dealership 2 weeks early!
Blend date is when the the 2 parts of the truck get combined into 1.

OP
OP
jflogerzi

jflogerzi

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Look what I got!! It's getting closer and closer

Screenshot_20220326-082841.png

Reactions: Doc
OP
OP
jflogerzi

jflogerzi

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well I have a big update. Finally the truck is at home. @Zach@granger crew did a great job. Highly recommend Granger motors.

2000 miles later the ranger was flawless. Average 23.7 mpg with 2WD and the Offroad Hancock's in the LT upgrade. So not bad at all.

Here is a picture in my driveway getting a bath. It was pretty dirty from the journey home.

So far just installed the OEM tremor steps and my little 2 inch stubby antenna.

Pacing myself. Plenty of mods still to add and I am towing the race car for the first time this coming Friday and I have never towed before. 3 hours each way ?

PXL_20220501_194251535.jpg

philanderer

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 ford ranger
Well I have a big update. Finally the truck is at home. @Zach@granger crew did a great job. Highly recommend Granger motors.

2000 miles later the ranger was flawless. Average 23.7 mpg with 2WD and the Offroad Hancock's in the LT upgrade. So not bad at all.

Here is a picture in my driveway getting a bath. It was pretty dirty from the journey home.

So far just installed the OEM tremor steps and my little 2 inch stubby antenna.

Pacing myself. Plenty of mods still to add and I am towing the race car for the first time this coming Friday and I have never towed before. 3 hours each way ?

PXL_20220501_194251535.jpg
whenever i see pics of that color i know i made a good choice. looks great in that lighting. almost like baby blue!
Sponsored