Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger FX4 Super crew Lariet - Mercedes GLK
Occupation
Maintenance
Vehicle Showcase
I did see that post the other day and we will see if Ford actually does anything. I know every time there's a problem @fordmotorcompany gets posted but they never chime in and the OP never says they contacted him/her off the board.

This post here has a QR code in it. It's supposed to be on the next bribe gift Ford is sending us which is a calendar. The QR code leads to a satisfaction survey which of course everyone's filling out. There are many questions where you can check the box "other" and add your own response. I basically said it was wrong for what Ford is doing and changing from a timestamp order to the allocation order and how it screws us reservation holders and small dealers. I was polite but very vocal that they need to back and do what they originally promised but I'm not holding my breath anything will get changed. You do have to put your reservation number in it so have that handy. Who knows it might actually bump us further down the list for complaining. lol
Thanks for that survey link . I get to start my morning off bitching at someone so it's a good day .
Sponsored

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Thanks for that survey link . I get to start my morning off bitching at someone so it's a good day .
I found it last night before bed and I slept like a baby. :giggle:

Megawatt

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Unicycle.
Occupation
I make electricity
From what I've read production is supposed to start Monday the 6th….
The 6th is old news. Vegas dealer with my order new about the new date two weeks ago the 6th date got pushed to 14th.

Here is a good thread. And it’s on the internet so it has to be true info from actual plant worker ?
Look at post #271

Did you see D1 status for your VIN on crypto stickers?

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
The 6th is old news. Vegas dealer with my order new about the new date two weeks ago the 6th date got pushed to 14th.

Here is a good thread. And it’s on the internet so it has to be true info from actual plant worker ?
Look at post #271

I don't think Granger has as many Jeep orders as they did Bronco orders. The Bronco being a new launch was targeted by them (Granger) to generate sales hence the October $2,000 off special. I don't think Granger has a huge amount of Jeep orders. Most guys on the JL forum seem to be going to Gupton which has 6% under invoice using their financing.

It doesn't show there but looks like that's common. Post #5953

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...and-delivery-tracking-list.63626/post-1742433

My sticker is up! It’s happening!

Interestingly not up on crypto and the build sheet never populated with that tracker.

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Old used up LEO
I did see that post the other day and we will see if Ford actually does anything. I know every time there's a problem @fordmotorcompany gets posted but they never chime in and the OP never says they contacted him/her off the board.

This post here has a QR code in it. It's supposed to be on the next bribe gift Ford is sending us which is a calendar. The QR code leads to a satisfaction survey which of course everyone's filling out. There are many questions where you can check the box "other" and add your own response. I basically said it was wrong for what Ford is doing and changing from a timestamp order to the allocation order and how it screws us reservation holders and small dealers. I was polite but very vocal that they need to back and do what they originally promised but I'm not holding my breath anything will get changed. You do have to put your reservation number in it so have that handy. Who knows it might actually bump us further down the list for complaining. lol
Two great minds think alike brother. I also very tactfully explained to Ford how they have screwed the small town dealers, and it's customers. Of course my explaination was more wordy than that. I really don't look for it to help, but stranger things have happened. :) We can only hope.

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Two great minds think alike brother. I also very tactfully explained to Ford how they have screwed the small town dealers, and it's customers. Of course my explaination was more wordy than that. I really don't look for it to help, but stranger things have happened. :) We can only hope.

I just got the mail and my calendar was there. It looks good and all and there are different cards you place in front for each month for 2022. My question is is Ford going to send us new cards every year until our Bronco arrive? If so I think we're set for life. ?

Bronco Calendar.jpg

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I just got the mail and my calendar was there. It looks good and all and there are different cards you place in front for each month for 2022. My question is is Ford going to send us new cards every year until our Bronco arrive? If so I think we're set for life. ?

Bronco Calendar.jpg
I was on the Bronco forum and noticed someone posted their calendar. After looking at it I noticed mine looked different. Sure enough they forgot to give me the months of September and October. o_O Ford cant even get my calendar right!:facepalm:

This is what it's supposed to look like with the orange sun.

Bronco Calendar2.jpg

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Old used up LEO

Bronco Calendar.jpg
Yep, we would never have to buy another calendar ever again. How cool is that? :crazy: :giggle:

Last edited:
OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee

Look at post #271

I just spoke with Jeep Chat. Here's What they had to say when I gave her my VIN:

Me (12/4/2021, 1:30:24 PM): I received a email from my dealer and it said my status has went into D1 with an expected delivery date of 12/17/21. Is there a way you can confirm this?

Cheryl (12/4/2021, 1:38:26 PM): Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your order is in the scheduling phase of the manufacturing process. The parts required to build, have been collected and will begin production shortly.

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Old used up LEO
I just spoke with Jeep Chat. Here's What they had to say when I gave her my VIN:

Me (12/4/2021, 1:30:24 PM): I received a email from my dealer and it said my status has went into D1 with an expected delivery date of 12/17/21. Is there a way you can confirm this?

Cheryl (12/4/2021, 1:38:26 PM): Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your order is in the scheduling phase of the manufacturing process. The parts required to build, have been collected and will begin production shortly.
If only Ford could actually do like Jeep you may not have had to order that Rubi. But, as we know that will never happen at Ford. So, enjoy that Jeep my brother.

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
If only Ford could actually do like Jeep you may not have had to order that Rubi. But, as we know that will never happen at Ford. So, enjoy that Jeep my brother.
If this holds true I will be very shocked. This will be the smoothest and fastest order I've ever had. I wonder if there's less parts constraints so they're building the 2 dr first? Order date was only 10/25/21. We shall see in the next week to 10 days. ?‍♂

Megawatt

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Unicycle.
Occupation
I make electricity

Super nice that you can reach someone at Jeep on a Saturday. She didn’t say D1 status like your dealer told you. And she didn’t give you a ship date, I’m thinking your not in D1. And there are many steps in the “scheduling phase”.

Scheduled:
C = tentative schedule
D = firm schedule: serial number assigned
D1 = gateline: unit sequenced for production, est ship date assigned

Should of confirmed the Dec 6 vs 14th start date. Just tell her to put our rubi’s on the next available rail car and send to the desert. Offer her the nice calendars. I’ll throw in some poker chips.

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Super nice that you can reach someone at Jeep on a Saturday. She didn’t say D1 status like your dealer told you. And she didn’t give you a ship date, I’m thinking your not in D1. And there are many steps in the “scheduling phase”.

Scheduled:
C = tentative schedule
D = firm schedule: serial number assigned
D1 = gateline: unit sequenced for production, est ship date assigned

Should of confirmed the Dec 6 vs 14th start date. Just tell her to put our rubi’s on the next available rail car and send to the desert. Offer her the nice calendars. I’ll throw in some poker chips.

The Jeep Chat seems to work really good, it's to bad Ford doesn't have something like this. I did ask her about the production start date and she never answered me.

Me (12/4/2021, 1:26:52 PM): Do you happen to know when the production for the '22's is going to start?

Heck I'd send her a case of wine if she could get ours on the next rail car! ?
Sponsored