First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ranger, XLT 4x4, Cactus Gray
Occupation
Therapist -- Retired Navy
Nope that's the finished product. You can buy Molle attachments for it and they do have a drop down table available.
F that, I would be so pissed especially how much you guys are paying for said shit.
Sponsored

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
F that, I would be so pissed especially how much you guys are paying for said shit.
That's nothing there was a Badlands delivered that had the right colored stitching on the front seats (orange) but the rear seats were from a Black Diamond which have blue stitching. :shock:

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I'm not into jeeps or broncos or whatever but this quality control is nuts, I can't wrap my head around how this is ok????? the wow emoji isn't enough.
There's no excuse for this, two different seats in one. It's supposed to be all black with orange stitching like the other front seat and but somehow the back part of the drivers seat got a Navy Pier back and no one caught it. It was delivered to the customer this way. ?

Drivers Seat.jpeg

Dr. Zaius

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
There's no excuse for this, two different seats in one. It's supposed to be all black with orange stitching like the other front seat and but somehow the back part of the drivers seat got a Navy Pier back and no one caught it. It was delivered to the customer this way. ?

Drivers Seat.jpeg
With Ford taking forever to get them out, and then pushing out examples like this, it almost appears that they are intentionally trying to make a mess of the Bronco launch.

Did they recently hire someone away from Fiat or GM and then put them into the Bronco program?

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Old used up LEO
That's nothing there was a Badlands delivered that had the right colored stitching on the front seats (orange) but the rear seats were from a Black Diamond which have blue stitching. :shock:
And don't forget the one delivered with a piece of monitering equipment plugged into the rear cargo area. I looked for the picture, but couldn't find it.

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
With Ford taking forever to get them out, and then pushing out examples like this, it almost appears that they are intentionally trying to make a mess of the Bronco launch.

Did they recently hire someone away from Fiat or GM and then put them into the Bronco program?
I know that every company has their problems but this is getting absurd. It's not like there are problems with one area (like the engine) it's all over the place.

I think Jeep has a spy inside MAP. :bandit:

Dr. Zaius

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
I know that every company has their problems but this is getting absurd. It's not like there are problems with one area )like the engine) it's all over the place.

I think Jeep has a spy saboteur inside MAP. :bandit:
I think that may be more accurate.

halligan1201

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
Occupation
Emergency Management
Vehicle Showcase
with the amount of Jeeps in the rail lot close to me, they are clearly out pacing the competitors on deliveries. Whatever they are doing, they seem to have a better grasp on the supply chain
They build the Cherokee near me; Jeep has all but shuttered that plant due to chip shortages. They've laid off 1700 of the 2300 employees, including the 400 more they announced this month.

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Old used up LEO
still leaves a void to many of my questions.

The Dodge dealer near me (drove by yesterday) has what appears to be a full inventory lot.
around the corner, the Ford lot is fuller than it has been, but still slim pickings.
The Nissan lot looks like they sold the property its so bare.
The railyard....still dominated by Dodge Rams and Jeeps, with two Car Carrier trucks loading each time i took a walk there the last three days. So that yard inventory appears to be moving quicker than it has been.
Hopefully that is a sign that things may be getting a bit better for the manufacturers, the dealers, and most importantly their employees.

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
And don't forget the one delivered with a piece of monitering equipment plugged into the rear cargo area. I looked for the picture, but couldn't find it.
Jim have you seen this one yet? Only 1,000 miles and the clutch is gone. :shock: I've really never seen anything like this before where one vehicle has this many different problems in such a short time. It's not like there's 10's of thousands of these out there, heck I don't know if there's even 10,000 out there right now? I really feel bad for everyone who's waited so long and this is happening to them.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...2-3l-7mt-black-diamond-4dr-anyone-else.29873/

My clutch basically blew up, I haven't even made my first payment.
Tech has stated that it is a parts failure that even a bad driver would take 4 or 5 months to effect.
Completely Warrantable, but it doesn't matter as there are parts on back-order with no ETA.
So now I have to wait who knows how many months before I get to drive her again.
I've driven/ridden manual transmissions for near 20 yrs. I've never burned up a clutch.
We aren't even sure yet if there are any other issues with the transmission.
Haven't even had the chance to really take her off-road either.
I have no idea what happened, driving down straight pavement at 40mph.

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Old used up LEO
Jim have you seen this one yet? Only 1,000 miles and the clutch is gone. :shock: I've really never seen anything like this before where one vehicle has this many different problems in such a short time. It's not like there's 10's of thousands of these out there, heck I don't know if there's even 10,000 out there right now? I really feel bad for everyone who's waited so long and this is happening to them.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...2-3l-7mt-black-diamond-4dr-anyone-else.29873/
This is beginning to be a sad story. There was a post a day or so back about the ASS. Owner said the engine would stop as designed, but would not reengage. Said he had to put it back in park, and use the start button. Like you said, with the amount of Broncos on the road the reliability seems to be quite sketchy. Ford really needs to get a handle on this, now. The thing I can't understand is the Ranger is built on the same line by the same people without all the drama.

Here's a thread you might find interesting. This lady seems to have gotten some traction with this letter.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/?-my-letter-to-the-ford-executive-team-safety-manf-quality-and-ford-executives-follow-up-response-call.29636/

Last edited:
OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
This is beginning to be a sad story. There was a post a day or so back about the ASS. Owner said with the the engine would stop, but would not reengage. Said he had to put it back in park, and use the start button. Like you said, with the amount of Broncos on the road the reliability seem to be quite sketchy. Ford really needs to get a handle on this, now. The thing I can't understand is the Ranger is built on the same line by the same people without all the drama.

Here's a thread you might find interesting. This lady seems to have gotten some traction with this letter.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/?-my-letter-to-the-ford-executive-team-safety-manf-quality-and-ford-executives-follow-up-response-call.29636/
I did see that post the other day and we will see if Ford actually does anything. I know every time there's a problem @fordmotorcompany gets posted but they never chime in and the OP never says they contacted him/her off the board.

This post here has a QR code in it. It's supposed to be on the next bribe gift Ford is sending us which is a calendar. The QR code leads to a satisfaction survey which of course everyone's filling out. There are many questions where you can check the box "other" and add your own response. I basically said it was wrong for what Ford is doing and changing from a timestamp order to the allocation order and how it screws us reservation holders and small dealers. I was polite but very vocal that they need to back and do what they originally promised but I'm not holding my breath anything will get changed. You do have to put your reservation number in it so have that handy. Who knows it might actually bump us further down the list for complaining. lol

Megawatt

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Unicycle.
Occupation
I make electricity
Looks like Christmas might come early this year. Received this email from Granger Motors that my Jeep is in D1 status and has a scheduled delivery date of 12/17/21. :shock:
Someone is smoking crack or got your VIN mixed up with the many orders that Granger has. I believe you ordered yours after I did so you also have a MY22. Jeep is starting production on MY22 wranglers on 14 Dec. No way your delivery date of 17th will hold.

Did you go on crypto stickers and see your VIN in D1 status yourself?

Megawatt

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Unicycle.
Occupation
I make electricity
with the amount of Jeeps in the rail lot close to me, they are clearly out pacing the competitors on deliveries. Whatever they are doing, they seem to have a better grasp on the supply chain
Jeep made 15,540 wranglers in Sept of this year. They are running two 10 hr shifts, 6 days a week. They can make 600 wranglers a day (1,000 on a good day, very few “good” days but it’s possible) . In June they made 23,305 wranglers.

Wrangler figures linky

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Someone is smoking crack or got your VIN mixed up with the many orders that Granger has. I believe you ordered yours after I did so you also have a MY22. Jeep is starting production on MY22 wranglers on 14 Dec. No way your delivery date of 17th will hold.

Did you go on crypto stickers and see your VIN in D1 status yourself?

From what I've read production is supposed to start Monday the 6th. Whether or not it's true I really don't care but there were several others on the JL forum who received the same email from their dealers with the same status and roughly the same shipping dates. IIRC they all had a 2dr so maybe they're making the 2dr first because of parts constraints with the others. After the Bronco fiasco I'm not getting my hopes up but more info should be available this week.
Sponsored