Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
COO of Dave's DeeZee Enterprising
Vehicle Showcase
Skyler, we are not making fun of you, honest. You are probably wondering what is wrong with these crazy people on this forum? Good natured damper feuding has been a favorite pass time on this forum for a very long time. You just opened the barn door for another session. :blush:

Duke probably gave you the most on topic post for your question (Duke's post).
It may not seem like it but it's really the difference between people who admitted they read comic books and those that stuck them inside a scientific America cover...long live justice league...:crackup:
Sponsored

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Skyler, we are not making fun of you, honest. You are probably wondering what is wrong with these crazy people on this forum? Good natured damper feuding has been a favorite pass time on this forum for a very long time. You just opened the barn door for another session. :blush:

Duke probably gave you the most on topic post for your question (Duke's post).
All anyone needs to do is hit the search bar and see that there's 25 pages under damper. :shock: At least this post didn't go off topic as it was already a damper thread.?

OP
OP
Skyler

Skyler

First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Vehicle Showcase
I appreciate all the responses haha. I definitely got a real good laugh with these. I knew it was a stupid question to begin with and like someone else said, to achieve something like this would be more work than what it’s worth. I was just wondering if anything like this existed because it seems like a cool idea. Anyways thanks for all the funny responses boys! ?

Megawatt

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Unicycle.
Occupation
I make electricity
I appreciate all the responses haha. I definitely got a real good laugh with these. I knew it was a stupid question to begin with and like someone else said, to achieve something like this would be more work than what it’s worth. I was just wondering if anything like this existed because it seems like a cool idea. Anyways thanks for all the funny responses boys! ?
C4F7723C-B92C-4394-B633-BC28ED3D762B.jpeg

DT444T

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Sport 4x4 Lariat - Saber
Occupation
I'm fly. I'm pilot.
HIDDEN DAMPER!?!?! Why would you EVER want to HIDE you DAMPER?!?!

We're here!
We're Damped!
Get used to it!

viperwolf

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Everest 4x4 Titanium BI Turbo, 2015 Ford Ecosport Titanium
Occupation
Retired Military
Forget all those small, weak dampers. This is a real damper and size matters, yeah she lied to you.
This damper can even open, close, make me breakfast,wash clothes,clean the house,change oil in the vehicle and much more. Get out a here!!!!!!! :sunglasses:

?

IMG_3740.jpg

IMG_3741.jpg

Attachments

RANGER_MARC

First Name
MARC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD RANGER LARIAT 2019
Occupation
TEACH
Vehicle Showcase
Sorry if this has already been answered. I tried to look to see if it has been but I couldn't find anything. Anyways this is probably a stupid question but does anyone know if they make tailgate dampers that are hidden? Like in the F-150 the factory damper is behind the tailight out of sight. Is there an aftermarket damper that acheives this? Or maybe the OEM F-150 damper will work with the ranger tailgate? I doubt it but you never know.

Here is an example of how the OEM F-150 damper works:
Why do you want to hide it? Are you afraid that your friends will make fun of you?

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
While your observations are correct, there's an section of membership here who got dropped on their heads as babies. Only now are we seeing the results of the early brain damage
?

i-was-dropped-on-my-head-as-a-baby-but-14218759.png

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
COO of Dave's DeeZee Enterprising
Vehicle Showcase
All anyone needs to do is hit the search bar and see that there's 25 pages under damper. :shock: At least this post didn't go off topic as it was already a damper thread.?
Yeah, should've gone into foam cannon or locking lugs, if not tune lift...?