Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Lariat - 2020 Hyundai Kona Ultimate
Occupation
Biologist
Vehicle Showcase
I seriously don't think that would be as easy as you think. Plus, you really don't want bloodshot meat.
Well James, since the Virginia deer population is a fraction of what Texas has I wouldn't expect you to understand. James, there are parts of Texas where you could ride around at night during certain times of year and get 3 at one time with that "old Ford truck with the deer guard". Texas has a deer population around 3.6 million. Jethro and his buddies could care less about the bloodshot meat. Just have to get a couple more is all....lol. If you think I'm kidding you were raised a very sheltered child my man. You can probably speak for where you are from but don't underestimate the hillbillies out there.... :wink:
As a former Texas landowner, I've seen poaching that would be considered ridiculous at best......
Sponsored

OP
OP
got3fords

got3fords

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XLT Sport
Well James, since the Virginia deer population is a fraction of what Texas has I wouldn't expect you to understand. James, there are parts of Texas where you could ride around at night during certain times of year and get 3 at one time with that "old Ford truck with the deer guard". Texas has a deer population around 3.6 million. Jethro and his buddies could care less about the bloodshot meat. Just have to get a couple more is all....lol. If you think I'm kidding you were raised a very sheltered child my man. You can probably speak for where you are from but don't underestimate the hillbillies out there.... :wink:
As a former Texas landowner, I've seen poaching that would be considered ridiculous at best......
Good for you.

LvRob

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Occupation
Cybersecurity Architect
Yes I got that buck in my backyard. Prior to that, I drove 25 minutes to a friend's farm, hiked in half mile in the darkness, shot him around 10:30, and then dragged him out of the woods for another half mile to toss him in the truck. Eventually we all made it to my backyard several hours later.

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase

Friday yet?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat Tremor, Focus ST
Occupation
Corporate drone. Dilbert's world is alive & well.