First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger XLT
Occupation
Eye Tech, 2A supporter, USMC "Doc" '89-'95
Sometimes.........you gotta hit the deer with the pickup...........just to get the insurance check..........to get the deer processed! Whatever it takes!
thumb.gif

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Luckily nothing happened to the driver. From the ones I've seen here and over on B6G these Fords really seems to protect the driver in accidents.

OP
OP
got3fords

got3fords

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XLT Sport
Sometimes.........you gotta hit the deer with the pickup...........just to get the insurance check..........to get the deer processed! Whatever it takes!
Reminds me when I shot a deer legally, then on the way home I hit another deer. Turned around to try and find it with my super bright LED flashlight from the window and got pulled over by the local game warden for suspicion of spotlighting. It took a lot a explaining what happened and that the deer on the back of the truck was legally taken with a bow.

BS67

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger XLT
Occupation
Reminds me when I shot a deer legally, then on the way home I hit another deer. Turned around to try and find it with my super bright LED flashlight from the window and got pulled over by the local game warden for suspicion of spotlighting. It took a lot a explaining what happened and that the deer on the back of the truck was legally taken with a bow.
Glad you got out of that! Spotlighting and hunting deer at night is frowned upon!

OP
OP
got3fords

got3fords

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XLT Sport
Glad you got out of that! Spotlighting and hunting deer at night is frowned upon!
Agree, and when the officer explained it from his point of view, I felt like an idiot using the flashlight like I did. But then again, the probability of the entire chain of events was surreal.

BS67

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger XLT
Occupation
Agree, and when the officer explained it from his point of view, I felt like an idiot using the flashlight like I did. But then again, the probability of the entire chain of events was surreal.
Yeah, the circumstances was just by chance! Glad he let you explain!

OP
OP
got3fords

got3fords

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XLT Sport
Yeah, the circumstances was just by chance! Glad he let you explain!
Yeah, he had to see the deer I hit to make sure I didn't shoot it. He wanted to see where it hit the truck. He wanted to see the deer I did shoot, looked at the entry wound. Then he wanted to see the arrow I used. Crazy!

txquailguy

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Lariat - 2020 Hyundai Kona Ultimate
Occupation
Biologist
Vehicle Showcase
funny how game wardens show up when you don't need them and never around when you do. you take home the deer you hit?
They show up when you don't need them so they can make sure your staying legal....
They are never around when you need them because they are out dealing with morons trying to illegally take wildlife resources.....
So tell me what state allows you to take home a deer you hit on the highway? :question:
Sponsored