First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat Crew Cab 4x4
Occupation
Software Engineer
We were there last week too. Noticed quite a few in the parking lots. I kept pointing them out to my wife who was increasing uninterested.
At the Polynesian or at Disney?
Sponsored

RANGER_MARC

First Name
MARC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD RANGER LARIAT 2019
Occupation
TEACH
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone know any friends or coworkers with Rangers? I ask this question is because yesterday I noticed a "new" ranger parked yesterday when I got off work. (Actually had blue advantage plates- aka pre-owned).

Today leaving work Ranger was parked in the same spot, and I notice they had an item from the company in the cab. Meaning it's a coworker! Don't know who yet but I'm excited that they decided to park next to me! Nice looking blue FX4 Lariat too. I'll try to grab a pick of the new ranger buddies Monday.
So far, I have not seen any other Rangers in the company parking lot--only a new Gladiator!

gasmanjohn

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 XLT FX4, '19 Beetle Final Edition
Occupation
Gas leak inspector
No shit. You weren’t with Becky were you?
No, I don't know any Beckys. We've always flown down a couple time per year but have been driving down since Covid. It's so much nicer to have your own car on the property.

r1ch999999

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Software Engineer
So far, I have not seen any other Rangers in the company parking lot--only a new Gladiator!
There's something like 3 or 4 cars in the parking lot right at work right now, I've been there a year and I've never seen it more than that.

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Old used up LEO
An old friend bought one of the first 5g Rangers in town, a silver SuperCab. Our city has several XL's in their fleet, but other than that they are lite on the ground here.

egilbe

First Name
Earl
Threads
Reaction score
Somewhere between ME and AZ, depends on the season
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat with BAP, Tow and FX4
Occupation
Semi-retired, lazy bum/tramp, formerly Sys admin in a toxic work environment
The last few weeks, when driving to work, I see a sabre Ranger on RT 1 headed North. I always wave to him. Sabre does look pretty damn good in the morning light.

Yesterday morning, on the way to a hike, saw 4 Rangers in the span of 10 minutes. Waved to them all. The reactions on some of the owners when I caught them eyeballing my truck and waving to them was pretty comical, like a shot of electricity went up their ass. My Gf was laughing.

I want to start the Ranger wave. :handsinair::handsinair::handsinair::handsinair::turkey::turkey::turkey::turkey:

r1ch999999

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Software Engineer
An old friend bought one of the first 5g Rangers in town, a silver SuperCab. Our city has several XL's in their fleet, but other than that they are lite on the ground here.
I saw a Ranger work truck with a utility bed on Friday, first one I saw.

The last few weeks, when driving to work, I see a sabre Ranger on RT 1 headed North. I always wave to him. Sabre does look pretty damn good in the morning light.

Yesterday morning, on the way to a hike, saw 4 Rangers in the span of 10 minutes. Waved to them all. The reactions on some of the owners when I caught them eyeballing my truck and waving to them was pretty comical, like a shot of electricity went up their ass. My Gf was laughing.

I want to start the Ranger wave. :handsinair::handsinair::handsinair::handsinair::turkey::turkey::turkey::turkey:
If you see me up near Bethel this summer wave

bka0721

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ranger Edge 2X4 Reg Cab - 2004 Ranger XLT 4X4 4dr - 2008 F550 4X4 Crew Cab Dually
I am beginning to see more and more G5 Rangers around the Denver area and it is not uncommon to see them in the parking lots at the grocery store and bookstores. But when I brought my own G5 Ranger home in November I never expected the wife to be as excited as she was to see my Ranger and drive it. We already had two 2004 Rangers, so they were not unfamiliar with her. Then when the planets aligned with rebates and % financing arrived, she went to our Ford dealer and bought her own G5 Ranger, trading her 2018 Ford Edge for it. So we are the owners of two Ford Rangers. I can only imagine what our neighbors think seeing two new Rangers in our driveway.

b

IMG_5279.jpg

IMG_5064.jpg

Trigganometry

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 XLT scab 301A/tow 4X4 magnetic w/sport blackout
Occupation
Engineering
Where I am you would think there would be more! Few weeks ago though a guy driving a Ranger that’s an identical twin to mine. We waved going in opposite directions and thought nothing more about. Drove a little farther to a Costco and who pulls into next to me but my twin! He must have done a uturn to chase me down. Guy gets out with a huge grin and goes to shake my hand. I told him about this forum, we’ll see if he joins at some point. Not many Scabs around here so plenty to talk about. Good times!

Cape Cruiser

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
31 Ford-20 Ranger Lariat FX4- 19 Ranger Lariat 4x2
Occupation
retired mechanic
My wife took her Ranger grocery shopping the other day and pulled up to an intersection and heard several horn beeps and she is like what's going on. She looks all around in her mirrors and across the street was a Ranger just like hers and the guy is giving her the thumbs up:thumbsup:! When she got home she said she never seen anything like this before, I said welcome to the Ranger world !

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
My BIL picked up this 2021. He ordered it in December.

7D09B769-7E25-44BA-8F88-BF479BAB4DA0.jpeg
Love your BIL’s Shadow Black XLT w/BAP - extra bonus points because it’s a Scab!
Sponsored