First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SuperCab XL - FX4 - Magnetic - Rocksliders
Occupation
Mech. Engineer - Retired
A 4 ft bed... really? That's a Subaru Brat SuperCrew. Good for hauling some friends in the back, and a cooler.

Although it may tear some folks away from the Ridgeline... those guys love having a storage compartment for their purses in the baby crib they dream will someday actually be a bed for hauling things..

It has that "Go-Bot Transformer" look that children enjoy playing in the sandbox with.

2022-Hyundai-Santa-Cruz-35.jpg
Sponsored

sootie007

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 LT 4 x 4
Occupation
Electronics
Vehicle Showcase
I dig it..... unique segment - not for everybody . .....10 yr -100k guarantee - if so cant beat that ? If I was young with no kids -a perfect choice IMO.

DrizzyDrake

First Name
Drake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Legacy GTB, RX7 FD, soon buying a ranger
Occupation
Technician at Subaru
More of a competitor for the Ridgeline...

GregM

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lariat 4X4
Occupation
Retired
A 4 ft bed... really? That's a Subaru Brat SuperCrew. Good for hauling some friends in the back, and a cooler.

Although it may tear some folks away from the Ridgeline... those guys love having a storage compartment for their purses in the baby crib they dream will someday actually be a bed for hauling things..

It has that "Go-Bot Transformer" look that children enjoy playing in the sandbox with.

Well Mac if you look like your avatar :giggle: this pastel green would fit you like a glove :clap:

HenryMac

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Mech. Engineer - Retired
Well Mac if you look like your avatar :giggle: this pastel green would fit you like a glove :clap:
I don't look like Ranger Smith. I also don't color coordinate my clothes with my vehicle.

Always remember that just because you identify as somebody that wears butterscotch speedo's and a studded butterscotch neck choker doesn't mean it's ok Greg, regardless of what they say on MSNBC? :surprised:

mlarma

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT 4x2
Occupation
Computers/Networks

I want to see seats put in the back like a brat.

MTB-BRUH

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Base
Occupation
Shop Manager

I believe it could tow your small trailer, or medium or large trailer whatever your consider it ?

HenryMac

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Mech. Engineer - Retired
I believe it could tow your small trailer, or medium or large trailer whatever your consider it ?
Like your better half keeps telling you Tyler... "Don't feel ashamed honey, size doesn't matter". :frown:

NickTheEnforcer

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT Sport 4x4, 2020 Ford Escape Hybrid SE Sport AWD, 2009 Dodge Ram Big Horn Crew 4x4 HEMI
Occupation
Residential Construction Project Development & Purchasing.
I like it!
the cockpit imo is nicer than the Ranger. The small bed does not worry me one bit. You have to look at it as a big open-air/all weather trunk rather than a truck bed..
I'm going to Hyundai's web site and take a look..

CB750F

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru BRZ / SCAB Ranger XLT/FX4 & various motos
Occupation
Human
Depending what you need & want to do, it's great.
I had a Hyundai Pony, so, not a great fan of Hyundai....
It lasted 8 yrs, most issues were self inflicted but I should have had
at least 10 yrs out of it.

Peter949

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Vehicle Showcase
Looks great and has some features I wish were on the Ranger. Ultimately not my cup of tea.
Sponsored