First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 STX Ranger, '07 XL Regular Cab 5spd Ranger,
Occupation
Graphic Designer
Even though I'm ready for/need a bigger truck, I still love the Ranger. I still have fun driving this truck and I love tinkering with upgrades and mods. This is one of the few vehicles that I still enjoy driving and always look back at it when I walk away.

Do you still look back at it when you walk away? Do you take random gas station pictures?

Side Note: I think the black bead lock bolts made a huge difference, what do you think?
IMG_1233.JPG
IMG_1416.JPG
IMG_1635.JPG
IMG_1636.JPG
IMG_1637.JPG
Sponsored

JACKSMYDOG

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat FX4 Black
Occupation
Retired
Even though I'm ready for/need a bigger truck, I still love the Ranger. I still have fun driving this truck and I love tinkering with upgrades and mods. This is one of the few vehicles that I still enjoy driving and always look back at it when I walk away.

Do you still look back at it when you walk away? Do you take random gas station pictures?

Side Note: I think the black bead lock bolts made a huge difference, what do you think?
IMG_1233.JPG
IMG_1416.JPG
IMG_1635.JPG
IMG_1636.JPG
IMG_1637.JPG
Agreed big improvement losing the silver BL. Love the off-road jack too.

What's the tire, wheel specs?

JACKSMYDOG

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat FX4 Black
Occupation
Retired
Doesn't have a damper :frown:
True but he could simulate one one by burning some cash each time he opens the TG, then stand and watch the money burn for a few seconds to complete the package with some wasted time...... lol

FunInTheSun

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XL 4x4, STX, in Velocity Blue
Occupation
Engineer (Semi-Retired)
Vehicle Showcase

IMG_1233.JPG
IMG_1416.JPG
IMG_1635.JPG
IMG_1636.JPG
IMG_1637.JPG
Sporty! Nice-looking truck! Those bead-lock bolts look great, especially for photos. The black wheels and black tires visually blend together unless the light is just right, and the bolts give an interesting reference to the size and shape of tire vs wheel. I'm a sucker for rows of allen head screws anyway.

I've always liked the bead-lock wheels before I even knew what they were for. :blush:

Dr. Zaius

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
Yup.

IMG_0803.jpeg

HenryMac

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SuperCab XL - FX4 - Magnetic - Rocksliders
Occupation
Mech. Engineer - Retired

Do you still look back at it when you walk away?
Always have, with every vehicle I have ever owned.

Some folks get it... others don't.

You obviously do. Great idea for a thread.

dondonbabyraptor

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
I/O Psych MSc student
59A7BE30-126B-47ED-84AF-240F23393C57.jpeg

Yea I still do ??‍♂
Did you install the Ranger Raptor fiberglass yourself or had a shop do it and relative costs? Is that ADV fiberworks? Looks damn good.

dondonbabyraptor

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
I/O Psych MSc student
Every single day I make an excuse to drive it and look at it. Then again, I don't have a need for a bigger truck, it's perfect for me. Your truck looks good as well, are those the lund smooth flares?
Sponsored