Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
I/O Psych MSc student
Howdy,

So I was inspired by a previous post to finally write down and list all the mods I got for the Ranger. I kind of put it off so I wouldn't have to know EXACTLY how much I spent but figured it was time. I am coming down to the actual end of mods, the rest I would like for my wants and needs are purely luxury. Jeez, didn't think I spent this much... Although, it is good to know the actual amount and mods so I can finally put my Ranger spending habits to rest... Right? :lipssealed:

Let me know if you have any questions in relation to said mods or want any images. I know this probably would of made for a good build thread to detail and document each process as I got it in. However I was too eager to install everything and don't have pictures for 100% of things. Also, if there are any little or big mods I should consider, please do list it. Otherwise, thank you for reading my post Ranger friends. :beer::fistbump:

Warm regards,
Brandon
RangerMods.png
RangerMods2.png
Ranger.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
dondonbabyraptor

dondonbabyraptor

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
I/O Psych MSc student
Lord help me :please:

OP
OP
dondonbabyraptor

dondonbabyraptor

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
I/O Psych MSc student
Oh and last but not least, important for people who want more information on this. Motorcraft Iridium Spark Plugs. Flawlessly runs and imo better(smoother), this is from butt dyno and self acclaimed and assumed speed racer. :LOL:

OP
OP
dondonbabyraptor

dondonbabyraptor

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
I/O Psych MSc student
Will update thread with a picture of Bushwacker OE style fender flares with zero poke. Will be interesting to see but I need it because I am getting rock chips even with no poke. Possibly later today or tomorrow.

OP
OP
dondonbabyraptor

dondonbabyraptor

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
I/O Psych MSc student
Oh... Forgot the Curt Receiver and the Tyger Hitch Armor. So I guess grand total cost ~14000. Btw, the hitch armor already has a scratch from someone's emblem or license plate :crackup: Not my bumper. :sunglasses:

26point2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Tremor
Howdy,

So I was inspired by a previous post to finally write down and list all the mods I got for the Ranger. I kind of put it off so I wouldn't have to know EXACTLY how much I spent but figured it was time. I am coming down to the actual end of mods, the rest I would like for my wants and needs are purely luxury. Jeez, didn't think I spent this much... Although, it is good to know the actual amount and mods so I can finally put my Ranger spending habits to rest... Right? :lipssealed:

Let me know if you have any questions in relation to said mods or want any images. I know this probably would of made for a good build thread to detail and document each process as I got it in. However I was too eager to install everything and don't have pictures for 100% of things. Also, if there are any little or big mods I should consider, please do list it. Otherwise, thank you for reading my post Ranger friends. :beer::fistbump:

Warm regards,
Brandon
RangerMods.png
RangerMods2.png
Ranger.jpg

Judas H. Priest. Thank you for keeping the economy strong.

OP
OP
dondonbabyraptor

dondonbabyraptor

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
I/O Psych MSc student
Judas H. Priest. Thank you for keeping the economy strong.
Something about trickle down economics... Reaganomics... I see where he got this idea from. :LOL:

OP
OP
dondonbabyraptor

dondonbabyraptor

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
I/O Psych MSc student
Wow. I made a similar thread with spreadsheet, but mine topped out around $1500. I'm not worthy.
Any mod list is worthy my friend. :handsinair:

OFC Ranger

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2
Vehicle Showcase
Yea well I'm having a whole metal garage built just for my Ranger and to fabricate more shit just for my Ranger.

2nlscw.gif

It was suppose to be built this week, but they moved me to next week cause of tropical storm "Fred". I sent them a picture of my backyard, sun shining as of Tuesday with a subtle message of "gee thanks".

Honestly I think it was just an excuse for them to reschedule a mass of people so they could catch up on work orders. Metal pricing starting to get dumb now.

So I guess if we are counting survival equipment and a home base to build shit, I've got you beat.

giphy.gif

OP
OP
dondonbabyraptor

dondonbabyraptor

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
I/O Psych MSc student
Oops, sorry SPD downpipe with a 2.75 pipe bugs me* Wish I had a 2.5 or 3 for seamless install. Won't be doing this unless I ache for upgrades.

OP
OP
dondonbabyraptor

dondonbabyraptor

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
I/O Psych MSc student
Yea well I'm having a whole metal garage built just for my Ranger and to fabricate more shit just for my Ranger.

2nlscw.gif

It was suppose to be built this week, but they moved me to next week cause of tropical storm "Fred". I sent them a picture of my backyard, sun shining as of Tuesday with a subtle message of "gee thanks".

Honestly I think it was just an excuse for them to reschedule a mass of people so they could catch up on work orders. Metal pricing starting to get dumb now.

So I guess if we are counting survival equipment and a home base to build shit, I've got you beat.

giphy.gif
I envy your garage that you put a lot of blood, sweat and $$$ into. Absolutely amazing. Been peeking at the thread here and there haha.

Hahaha, classic of companies to use the "covid" excuse for anything these days. Funny picture and reply. Yeah all material costs is insanely high right now, shame for people that want to do things.

Now if only you didn't have extremely negative costs by ripping off those sweet decals :giggle:

JACKSMYDOG

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat FX4 Black
Occupation
Retired

2nlscw.gif

giphy.gif
I might still have you covered ;)