First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Let's bump it up to 5. I'll help pay for 3 more. Tell Frank to send me a PM and I'll pay once he puts 3 more in my cart.
:like: :fistbump: Thanks @Figarou!! I'll message you and we'll work it out at the end.

Alright now we're getting somewhere, even Al can't resist this giveaway now. ?
Sponsored

Utope

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Cactus Grey XLT SuperCrew FX4
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
So Steve @Grumpaw had given me a good idea. I’m always pushing the tailgate damper so for Christmas I’m going to give two of them away. I found a Random Choice Generator which will pick the winners. I’ll leave this open until Friday at noon and post the two winners here shortly after. The winners can message Stage3 with their info and will be shipped out through them. Thank You Frank!! Sorry but shipping only to the lower 48.

This is for non damper owners only so please don’t enter if you already have a one. I know two is better but I want those who don’t have one to experience the joy we’ve been having all along. ? Al @Texasota here’s your chance buddy!? Sorry but I cant keep in anonymous so you'll all have to hold your head in shame like the rest of us.

I do have to copy and paste all entries so to keep this simple just respond to this post with your forum name. Good luck!

EDIT: Thanks to @Figarou we're now giving away 5 dampers! :shock:
Utope

CODave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Lariat FX4 Crew Cab
So Steve @Grumpaw had given me a good idea. I’m always pushing the tailgate damper so for Christmas I’m going to give two of them away. I found a Random Choice Generator which will pick the winners. I’ll leave this open until Friday at noon and post the two winners here shortly after. The winners can message Stage3 with their info and will be shipped out through them. Thank You Frank!! Sorry but shipping only to the lower 48.

This is for non damper owners only so please don’t enter if you already have a one. I know two is better but I want those who don’t have one to experience the joy we’ve been having all along. ? Al @Texasota here’s your chance buddy!? Sorry but I cant keep in anonymous so you'll all have to hold your head in shame like the rest of us.

I do have to copy and paste all entries so to keep this simple just respond to this post with your forum name. Good luck!

CODAVE

First post, and I'm back in a Ranger! My last one was 34 years ago!

SEkevin

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, 2021 Ranger Tremor Lariat
Occupation
Healthcare

SEKevin

9zero1790

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
the DZ95070RB is just a tad more than the damper lol. never hurts to ask, worst they can say is no

KJRR

First Name
KJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ford Ranger, '14 Ford Edge, '74 VW Type 181
Occupation
Professional Curmudgeon
That is mighty nice of you Dave @AzScorpion!:clap:

For anyone fairly new to the forums, there are plenty of damper threads buried in the forum basement just waiting to be rediscovered.
Don't rely on the forums search though, try the search below:
site:ranger5g.com damper - Google Search

There is good knowledge in there ? along with plenty of damper comedy and banter:crazy:. Plenty of material to keep you busy for a few days (or weeks). :like:

Fitzmotor

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor, 75 crewcab F350, 65 Mustang
Occupation
Retired from Honda Racing.
Uh, what do I have to do.... pretending like I'm just lurking but secretly sign me up, I've been a closet damper nerd for a while, no wait I'm just kidding, but put in a spot for my dog spot, he totally wants one, wait, I may be wrong on that one, he wants in the bed quickly, it's okay, I'll tell him to be patient, oh crap, I can tell my 2nd drink is showing, sorry. (but go ahead and sign us up)
Sponsored