2019 XLT sport 4x4 Iconic Silver for $36,622?

Lost19Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 PKG
Occupation
Sales
I paid 37k for mine 3 months ago my truck was sticker for 41k and also received 15k for a car that booked for 11k. So I got a deal, i had to look at the all around deal. Also I sold cars for 6 years with my dealership so I told my Old GM how to do it he agreed and boom!

dambrian

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
You can probably get another $1500 off with 0%. They have you priced at INVOICE. Tell them to give up their Holdback. Based on my ZIPCODE, there's only $2,750 in rebate financing with Ford. When you take 0%, you lose all the rebates. In my opinion, now isn't the best time to purchase a 2019. Ford lost a lot of money in the 2nd quarter. So I can imagine that they would want to make it back. With the Plants being shut down, most dealership are limited to inventory. Meaning we won't discount as much.

GTGallop

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.qrz.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 4X4 SOLD - Now 2023 TRD Offroad
Occupation
Program Manager
Seems high.
I paid less for almost the same truck Pre-Covid.

fslec

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Sport Livernois Tune
Sticker on mine was 39500. XLT sport with 302 and towing package. Out the door for 32000 in November of last year. No financing deal.

rausa64

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
There was a Lariat here in the Forum that was for sale that appeared to be a great deal. Meant getting on a plane to CA.

r1ch999999

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat Crew Cab 4x4
Occupation
Software Engineer
There was a Lariat here in the Forum that was for sale that appeared to be a great deal. Meant getting on a plane to CA.
plane tickets might be cheap, I almost flew to Baltimore to buy mine

Lost19Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Sales
You can probably get another $1500 off with 0%. They have you priced at INVOICE. Tell them to give up their Holdback. Based on my ZIPCODE, there's only $2,750 in rebate financing with Ford. When you take 0%, you lose all the rebates. In my opinion, now isn't the best time to purchase a 2019. Ford lost a lot of money in the 2nd quarter. So I can imagine that they would want to make it back. With the Plants being shut down, most dealership are limited to inventory. Meaning we won't discount as much.
Im sorry but asking a dealer for hold back is ridiculous. That has no part of the car pricing that is what ford gives the dealer for selling their car. So if there is 2000$ in hold back that’s what is given to the dealer the salesman doesn’t get paid off of that unless he’s at a dealership for years. People expect dealerships not to make anything yet stay in business.

Sorry for the rant but go in and ask if the salesman is knowledgeable he will tell you good luck and bye If he’s not and the manger walks out he can tell you to get lost.

JeffM

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
Most of the dealers around Houston are at $5-6k as a dealer discount on 2019's. But they are getting thin on the ground so that could change quickly.

dtech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Lariat FX4, chromed and forever damperless
I recently bought a 2019 Lariat, sticker $ 45k for $34k, you should get 1.5 yrs depreciation off sticker. You can also use KBB to get granular listing all of the specifics of the Ranger and see what a good price range is.

dambrian

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Im sorry but asking a dealer for hold back is ridiculous. That has no part of the car pricing that is what ford gives the dealer for selling their car. So if there is 2000$ in hold back that’s what is given to the dealer the salesman doesn’t get paid off of that unless he’s at a dealership for years. People expect dealerships not to make anything yet stay in business.

Sorry for the rant but go in and ask if the salesman is knowledgeable he will tell you good luck and bye If he’s not and the manger walks out he can tell you to get lost.
Totally agree, but the market is different here.

Lost19Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Sales
Totally agree, but the market is different here.
also we have to think, Toyota doesn’t just give away Tacoma’s they are to me over priced but at the same time it will Hold value over the years because they are sold pretty high up there new no matter what. At least here in California so wanting ford to give rangers away kills blue book in the long run. In all honesty OP should find the exact truck they want and try to get a deal that they feel good about.
Again I apologize if I came off a little strong but I don’t think it’s right for a consumer to think they can just take the dealers money that has nothing to do with the consumers purchase.
But factor in discounts on ESP more money for a trade in and man you can get great deals.

RobmJ

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT SuperCrew
Paid 22.8k for XLT super crew sport appearance package. I have a stiff interest rate though despite excellent credit. Gonna refinance that bitch soon. Thats quite a bit more for a 4x4 option

Jake596

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT/2013 F-150/1976 F250
Vehicle Showcase
Ya dont wanna know how much we paid for XLTs from black friday thru January 3...... bout 10k off MSRP.

BeachRanger19

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCab Ingot Silver
In Feb my 19' 2wd Lariat SCab 500a tow pkg was sticker $34,065 with extra $1500 trade. Final was $29,500 + tax & lic
Sponsored