First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Retired
I haven't check yet but I'm pretty sure I can stack the Military rebate of $500 with the $750.
Sponsored

NOPE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
So I've been poking around trying to score one of these and haven't had any luck, figuring I'd preorder as soon as I got one. The links don't work for me, I've signed up for everything I can find, and nada. I have a dealer ready to preorder a lariat at 250 under invoice before incentives.

Since we're getting down to the wire, I hopped on ford's website chat. They told me to call ford marketing. Ford marketing told me they couldn't give me one, but that the codes are given out periodically based on 3rd party data, and their suggestion was to like facebook pages for ford products/the new ranger and wait about 2 weeks.

So I'm assuming it's because I run my web browser pretty locked down as far as adblocking and tracking protection goes, and I don't use facebook.

Bummer. Guess I'll get a taco.

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
So I've been poking around trying to score one of these and haven't had any luck, figuring I'd preorder as soon as I got one. The links don't work for me, I've signed up for everything I can find, and nada. I have a dealer ready to preorder a lariat at 250 under invoice before incentives.

Since we're getting down to the wire, I hopped on ford's website chat. They told me to call ford marketing. Ford marketing told me they couldn't give me one, but that the codes are given out periodically based on 3rd party data, and their suggestion was to like facebook pages for ford products/the new ranger and wait about 2 weeks.

So I'm assuming it's because I run my web browser pretty locked down as far as adblocking and tracking protection goes, and I don't use facebook.

You're right the link doesn't work anymore since they changed the Ford website. Can't you create a burner Facebook account to save $750?

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
You're right the link doesn't work anymore since they changed the Ford website. Can't you create a burner Facebook account to save $750?
Facebook link doesn't work either. Now I'm not sure how to get it anymore.

NOPE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
The links didn't work for me even back when they were working for everyone else.

I might make a dummy account, but I'd still have to given them enough info to connect it to real me, and it's probably too late anyway, with less than two weeks till the 2nd and holidays and such.

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
The links didn't work for me even back when they were working for everyone else.

I might make a dummy account, but I'd still have to given them enough info to connect it to real me, and it's probably too late anyway, with less than two weeks till the 2nd and holidays and such.
I would keep trying to get the offer. $250 under invoice (before $750 cash incentive) is a very good deal anyway, maybe the dealer can work with you get more of a discount.

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase

Looking at my offer, it says "No code needed to use this offer" and at the bottom in fine print it says this: "Note to dealer: Claim in VINCENT using #36702 and customer ID."

So I don't know if that would work or not. There has also been discussion that ALL pre-orders would kind of automatically get the $750, but that seems to be kind of wishful thinking.

NOPE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Looking at my offer, it says "No code needed to use this offer" and at the bottom in fine print it says this: "Note to dealer: Claim in VINCENT using #36702 and customer ID."

So I don't know if that would work or not. There has also been discussion that ALL pre-orders would kind of automatically get the $750, but that seems to be kind of wishful thinking.
my dealer said he checked my customer ID and it didn't show up, but that it might show up after putting in the order. I assumed that was just dealerspeak, and what ford marketing told me seems to bear that out - you have to be issued the offer.

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase

Each incentive has a unique customer ID. When the link was working, I could generate multiple different customer IDs.

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Each incentive has a unique customer ID. When the link was working, I could generate multiple different customer IDs.
Well, maybe Facebook knows more about me than I think - I didn't put in any kind of customer ID - not sure how Ford would match up the customer ID to me.

Droid_Junky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang

I didn't walk in with the 750 rebate printed out. The dealership added it while preordering. They knew of the offer. I just made sure they knew about it before going in. Did 90 percent of it over email. spent about 20 minutes in the dealership to ensure they got it right.

Droid_Junky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang
You really waited until the last minute didn't ya, 2 more weeks and you wouldn't be eligible for the $750 cash incentive.

Glad to hear you will be getting over $2,750 off MSRP, that's got to beat the Ford employee discount.
I did wait until the last minute. Christmas trip starts tomorrow. Won't be back home until the 5th. I told the guy we need to wrap it up quick.

I was shocked they took the college rebate. It had a number that they could verify, so I'm assuming they really didn't have a choice. I graduated at the ripe old age of 42!

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I did wait until the last minute. Christmas trip starts tomorrow. Won't be back home until the 5th. I told the guy we need to wrap it up quick.

I was shocked they took the college rebate. It had a number that they could verify, so I'm assuming they really didn't have a choice. I graduated at the ripe old age of 42!
Better late than never!

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
If you do, make SURE you test drive it first. I REALLY wanted to like the Tacoma - it has some nice features that the Ranger doesn't - but the test drive left me less than enthused. If power is at all important to you, the Taco is not what you want. It feels WAY underpowered. Unless you wind the engine up, it is kind of a slug.

LARanger

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape Hybrid
Hi everyone - just placed my order over the past weekend. I have an x plan pin and also a $750 incentive from the auto show test drive which expires in April. I showed both to the dealer but they said that we don’t confirm pricing and incentives until the car is built and delivered - is that the case? It seems that others were able to get the pricing and incentive confirmed at time of order. I already missed the preorder incentive (because I was waiting for my friend to get me the x plan and perhaps wrongly thought I needed to have the pin in my hand before ordering) and now am worried the truck will not arrive before the auto show incentive expires...
Sponsored