2019 Ranger Lariat HAULING 27FOOT TRAILER!! 4400LBS DRY!

PrimeRanger7

First Name
Sonny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Environmental
If you’re curious about how much your Ranger can PULL !! I hauled my Camper Trailer 800km to Edmonton Alberta Canada from High Level, Alberta. The camper weights 4350 DRY. And I made it. Make sure your rads are all clean to avoid heating up! Also make sure to clean bug guts all off the sensors !! Or that tool wrench will show up on your gage screen and slow you down!!! Also make sure to save up for the fuel you’re gonna burn! Using the (TOW) button will make your engine heat up faster !!
B50AF9D8-60C9-44ED-9F25-C00B35B09762.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
PrimeRanger7

PrimeRanger7

First Name
Sonny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Environmental
i hope you moved to Edmonton and arent returning...High Level sucked ass when I spent all those years around there.

And I hear ya on the bugs. those white moths, whatever they are clog up the radiator so fast.
hahahahah well good thing I don’t live in high level lol!!I live from
The Dene reservation near rainbow lake !! And yes dude. I know all about the bugs!!! Haha

Squatchranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 ranger lariat
Vehicle Showcase
i hope you moved to Edmonton and arent returning...High Level sucked ass when I spent all those years around there.

And I hear ya on the bugs. those white moths, whatever they are clog up the radiator so fast.
we have love bugs here those suckers are everywhere (thanks uf ??) but yeah not only the rad but also your ac condenser makes a world of difference cleaning that bad boy out

Frenchy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger, 2019 cargo van, soon to be 1993
Occupation
Crown Forklift Technician
Lol you just did something a lot of individuals refuse to do!! Pull a trailer that big!! Good news is its well withing towinflg capacity and the Ranger is capable.

ctechbob

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XL/FX2/STX
Occupation
Adult Daycare
The Ranger has plenty of cooling to go around. Mine never climbed above 200 and I'm towing heavier than you in a hotter climate with the AC cranked and 3 people in the truck. Trans stays right around that temp too. Ford did a really good job with the cooling stack on this truck.

ControlNode

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
84 Civic "2000S"/16 Focus RS/21 Ranger XLT
Occupation
Computers
I'm curious what the tongue weight was at with it.
Sponsored