First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Honest to God, had them close the door. Brought up the thread on my TV monitor while I scrolled from my PC screen. Now 6 engineering guys are all laughing, and hard! Big boss knocks on my door. Everyone ok in here! Sounds like y’all are starting Friday early and didn’t invite me!

ok guys, we’re starting from the top again!

Thing is, they don’t know who I am in the thread!!! ?
Wanna give them a real eye opener? Show them the Ballsack post and tell them that's you. o_O:surprised:
Sponsored

jflogerzi

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DD/Tow CG MY22 Ranger XLT 2WD, Track Car FRS 2013
I was an early reservation Bronco holder. Delay after delay. Last year I was almost fed up....ordered and received my Ranger Tremor in November 2021....with plans to drop the Bronco. Wife said, "get both". So the order on the Bronco continued.
Today....1 day short of 2 years from reserving...."Dusty" arrived! I guess you can say......I like Cyber Orange.
I know some here also have a Bronco on order. Be patient. It is a tough wait but, they do exist.
I guess it is, "keep both!"
Arrival.jpg
SideFront.jpg
You got yourself a keeper ??

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
The only things missing in this whole enchilada is a tie in to dampers and 303...but not anymore :)
Well if you'd come around here more often Terry I wouldn't have to hold up the ship all by myself. lol ?

Squatchranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 ranger lariat
Vehicle Showcase
She will get it when I die. She said she always wanted one so when I am gone....she plans to keep it. I will haunt her ass though if she lets some new man toy drive it!!!
I'd start double checking your food then mate shes probably plotting to get into that drivers seat lol

Markubis

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger XLT, Volkswagon Tiguan, Can Am Ryker
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
I don't know what this thread is about but when my wife says "keep both" then it's always a good thing.

So I'm here to say HUZZAH!!!
:like:

Dogdays

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ranger
Occupation
retired
Sir you.just need to be aware that your wire might be a dude or needs to be sent to a research facility for testing. Wemon usually dont say stuff lile that, and when they do we start question too many things!!
Congrats on having an intelli-gent wife.