First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Old used up LEO
Ut oh brother Jim....You're in big trouble now. You got the raised eyebrow from Tracy. :surprised: No more dancing turkeys for you for a while.:frown:

Me...I'm staying on her good side! :turkey::turkey::turkey: Plus I might need a loan one day and she'll give me a great rate.:wink::bandit:
@AzScorpion Oh s%#t, can you help a brother out my friend. Ban me, ban me now.....hopefully in 30 days or so Miss Tracy will will forgive me. BTW, I'm a little bit scared also, Alabama ain't that far from North Carolina.

BTW, if you don't help me out here I'll tell Miss Tracy that you gave that post a thumbs up. Your move brother.:ninja:
Sponsored

Last edited:

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Old used up LEO
No it was perfect! Only thing better is if we had a mad stare emoji. Nothing says "you're in trouble" then a southern woman's stare.

We all know what "the look" means. o_O:oops:

The Look.jpg
Wait a minute now, I don't need any help. I'm in enough trouble as it is.................

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Old used up LEO
Yep! My husband just received that look. :crackup: Out of the blue (a moment ago), he said “Tracy, I don’t care how big and old you get, I’ll still call you my little Tracy”.?
Bless his heart...................even I know better than to stray into that territory. :)

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Old used up LEO
She will get it when I die. She said she always wanted one so when I am gone....she plans to keep it. I will haunt her ass though if she lets some new man toy drive it!!!
Ahhhh Craig, I thinks it's cute you think that she'll wait that long.......................:giggle:

Last edited:

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
@AzScorpion Oh s%#t, can you help a brother out my friend. Ban me, ban me now.....hopefully in 30 days or so Miss Tracy will will forgive me. BTW, I'm a little bit scared also, Alabama ain't that far from North Carolina.

BTW, if you don't help me out here I'll tell Miss Tracy that you gave that post a thumbs up. Your move brother.:ninja:
I could ban you but I'm sure you'll just come back tomorrow as NotWanted33. :bandit:

Do you actually think she's going to forget that easily? IDK I dated a southern girl, I know better and I don't want any part of this mess. :oops: I will send a nice bouquet of flower in your favorite colors, it's the least I could do.

Oh, don't worry about the Ranger, Vette and your new Bronco either. You sweet wife forgave me for all the 303 products (I lied and said it was all your idea) that you bought. Now with all that insurance money I've got my eye on a nice new house here in Fountain Hills with and huge 5 car garage. ?

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Old used up LEO
I could ban you but I'm sure you'll just come back tomorrow as NotWanted33. :bandit:

Do you actually think she's going to forget that easily? IDK I dated a southern girl, I know better and I don't want any part of this mess. :oops: I will send a nice bouquet of flower in your favorite colors, it's the least I could do.

Oh, don't worry about the Ranger, Vette and your new Bronco either. You sweet wife forgave me for all the 303 products (I lied and said it was all your idea) that you bought. Now with all that insurance money I've got my eye on a nice new house here in Fountain Hills with and huge 5 car garage. ?
Coward........................

That's OK, I understand. I'll just go through this like I entered this world.........alone. :facepalm:

BTW, that first line made me laugh. :)

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Coward........................

That's OK, I understand. I'll just go through this like I entered this world.........alone. :facepalm:

BTW, that first line made me laugh. :)
You know I'd do almost anything for you brother. But messing with a redheaded (IIRC your wife is a redhead?) southern woman is not one of them. A man must know his limitations! :captain:

IdahoRanger

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat SuperCrew FX4
Occupation
RETIRED
Yep! My husband just received that look. :crackup: Out of the blue (a moment ago), he said “Tracy, I don’t care how big and old you get, I’ll still call you my little Tracy”.?
Somebody is in the doghouse.

Trigganometry

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 XLT scab 301A/tow 4X4 magnetic w/sport blackout
Occupation
Engineering

Oh, don't worry about the Ranger, Vette and your new Bronco either. You sweet wife forgave me for all the 303 products (I lied and said it was ll your idea) that you bought. Now with all that insurance money I've got my eye on a nice new house here in Fountain Hills with and huge 5 car garage. ?
Visions of what’s to come! I married a southern girl. It’s NO joke!!!!
5B65F0E1-C777-4943-B15F-729B6B35E449.gif

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
COO of Dave's DeeZee Enterprising
Vehicle Showcase
My contribution:

Some guys have all the luck
Some guys have all the pain
Some guys get all the breaks
Some guys do nothing but complain…

???
.....Some guys don't get their truck....?

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
COO of Dave's DeeZee Enterprising
Vehicle Showcase
Heck I dated two and I was scared to marry them! :surprised:
Soooo, you're saying that you 're married to two women AND you just got back from a HIGHLY detailed trip with your GIRLFRIEND....

1657890720440.png

:LOL::turkey::inspect::turkey:

Ronbo

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4+
Occupation
Retired LEO Sgt., USAF & USA Veteran.
Vehicle Showcase