Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 ChargerDaytona
Occupation
Retired LEO/Dog Trainer
Vehicle Showcase
I was an early reservation Bronco holder. Delay after delay. Last year I was almost fed up....ordered and received my Ranger Tremor in November 2021....with plans to drop the Bronco. Wife said, "get both". So the order on the Bronco continued.
Today....1 day short of 2 years from reserving...."Dusty" arrived! I guess you can say......I like Cyber Orange.
I know some here also have a Bronco on order. Be patient. It is a tough wait but, they do exist.
I guess it is, "keep both!"
Arrival.jpg
SideFront.jpg
Sponsored

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
Very nice Craig - what a long wait - must be a relief to finally get it home.

I bet if you park both of them in your driveway at the same time, they’ll be able to see your house from space. :D

tgRanger

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat, 1988 Mustang GT, 2013 Toyota Highlander Limited
Vehicle Showcase
Wife says keep both. I get the Bronco you keep the old truck! ?

She played you like a fiddle j/k, either way it’s a win-win. Congrats to both of you on that beautiful bronco ?

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Why you S O B! lol J/K

Congrats Craig!!!:party: Really I'm glad you finally got yours and from everyone who got theirs they say it's well worth the wait. My friend just got his fully loaded 2dr Badlands 2 weeks ago and said he wouldn't sell it for $80,000 he loves it that much. Hope you enjoy it as much as you do your Ranger!

Frenchy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger, 2019 cargo van, soon to be 1993
Occupation
Crown Forklift Technician
Sir you.just need to be aware that your wire might be a dude or needs to be sent to a research facility for testing. Wemon usually dont say stuff lile that, and when they do we start question too many things!!

Squatchranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 ranger lariat
Vehicle Showcase
I was an early reservation Bronco holder. Delay after delay. Last year I was almost fed up....ordered and received my Ranger Tremor in November 2021....with plans to drop the Bronco. Wife said, "get both". So the order on the Bronco continued.
Today....1 day short of 2 years from reserving...."Dusty" arrived! I guess you can say......I like Cyber Orange.
I know some here also have a Bronco on order. Be patient. It is a tough wait but, they do exist.
I guess it is, "keep both!"
Arrival.jpg
SideFront.jpg
Youve got a good wife, she probably wants to be able to go out and hoon around with you and not have to sit shotgun lol

Squatchranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 ranger lariat
Vehicle Showcase
Sir you.just need to be aware that your wire might be a dude or needs to be sent to a research facility for testing. Wemon usually dont say stuff lile that, and when they do we start question too many things!!
Yeah shes absolutely gonna "tactically acquire" the bronco and hes never gone set foot in the left side of it once she gets her hands on it lol

Squatchranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 ranger lariat
Vehicle Showcase
Wife says keep both. I get the Bronco you keep the old truck! ?

She played you like a fiddle j/k, either way it’s a win-win. Congrats to both of you on that beautiful bronco ?
Yeah just about the exact same thing happened with my friend blake hes got a lovely xlt tremor and a black diamond 2 door (the green looks incredible) and he has yet to drive his bronco except for when it got to the dealer, his lovely wife "tactically acquired" the keys and has no intention of giving them back lol

OP
OP
OregonRangerTremor

OregonRangerTremor

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 ChargerDaytona
Occupation
Retired LEO/Dog Trainer
Vehicle Showcase
What a woman. Congratulations Craig, it's a beauty.

BTW, does your wife have a sister? :bandit: :p
Nope....she is all mine.
Scan10002.JPG
Sponsored