First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 HPP Mustang, 2021 Ranger STX,2022 Subaru WRX
Occupation
Retired
Our area is still in lock down, our case counts are high for here and there is a few variants that have showed up. This is what I have been doing the last week:
I always wanted to go ice fishing !
Sponsored

OP
OP
DrewKD88

DrewKD88

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
IT Guy
Our area is still in lock down, our case counts are high for here and there is a few variants that have showed up. This is what I have been doing the last week:
That looks oddly entertaining. I would love to try that sometime.

I received my 2nd dose of the vaccine last week and man that messed me up. I had chills, body aches, headache and fever of 102.5. That lasted for about two days. I feel bad for those with pre-existing conditions.

However, roughly 30 of my coworkers have contracted covid and they all say that it's like a bad flu. Lock downs have been lifted slightly. We can eat out doors but with ridiculous rules. Mask must be on in between bites! Mask up every time a waiter comes to your table. People are double masking and a face shield! When does this craziness end?

Ammogedon is in full effect everywhere. On a good note, I finally received all of the parts that I was waiting for. I can't wait to put it all together. I'll post plenty of pictures of the new Ranger build.

2020FRL

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat, 2014 Harley Tri Glide
Occupation
Retired
Before the weather got chilly, I was taking my little puppy on Harley Trike Rides ... now we just do Ranger Rides ... ?

IMG_0344.jpeg

Swingpure

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT Sport
That looks oddly entertaining. I would love to try that sometime.

I received my 2nd dose of the vaccine last week and man that messed me up. I had chills, body aches, headache and fever of 102.5. That lasted for about two days. I feel bad for those with pre-existing conditions.

However, roughly 30 of my coworkers have contracted covid and they all say that it's like a bad flu. Lock downs have been lifted slightly. We can eat out doors but with ridiculous rules. Mask must be on in between bites! Mask up every time a waiter comes to your table. People are double masking and a face shield! When does this craziness end?

Ammogedon is in full effect everywhere. On a good note, I finally received all of the parts that I was waiting for. I can't wait to put it all together. I'll post plenty of pictures of the new Ranger build.
Congrats on getting your second dose of vaccine. My guess is my turn will come in May. I have a few strikes against me, so I am doing my best to avoid getting it. This past weekend on the ice on the Lake, most people stayed away from each other 20+ feet, the. You get the odd person who wants to be a close talker, that you have to back away from.

It really seems to be the luck of the draw, for those that do not have pre existing conditions, on how sick you get, or if you die, or if you get long haul effects.

in our Health Unit, since the pandemic started, we have had 234 cases (in a population of maybe 20,000). Only 1 person has died, only 1 person in hospital right now and 31 others self isolating. Our area is one of the least affected areas, although we are still in lock down to help keep it that way

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
We're officially open for business as of Friday but still have to wear a mask. ? ? We had it fairly lenient compared to a lot of states besides the limitations in restaurants, gyms and bars. I hope everyone else can get back to some normalcy soon.

IMG_1244.jpg

OP
OP
DrewKD88

DrewKD88

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
IT Guy
We've reopened for "Outdoor Dining" only. Masks on while not chewing sort of thing.

Waiting for Imperial Storm Troopers to start sweeping the streets looking for droids.
Perhaps Darth "Newsom" Vader will be recalled back to the Empire in a couple of days.......we will see.

Trigganometry

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 XLT scab 301A/tow 4X4 magnetic w/sport blackout
Occupation
Engineering
Just had a in house sit down meal at a 5 Guys burger joint for the first outing in over a year! I’m sitting there eating pondering over that. I see light at the end of the tunnel!!!! Floor it!!!!

EE936936-40ED-479D-993E-A2D5D4E042FD.jpeg

OP
OP
DrewKD88

DrewKD88

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation