What did you receive in the mail today for your Ranger?

Rob09

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021.25 XLT
My Vinyl wrap for holiday project.

I literally typed "metallic dark grey vinyl wrap", into eBay. Saw something that looked close on my screen to the "Wildtrak Grey", I wanted for my interior bits. Took a punt and got close enough.

It'll never be next to a factory painted part, so I'm sure even I won't notice. Looks even closer in person, this was an early, pre-work shot today, against a painted part.

thumbnail_IMG_8547.jpg

Doc

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 HPP Mustang, 2021 Ranger STX,2022 Subaru WRX
Occupation
Retired
My Vinyl wrap for holiday project.

I literally typed "metallic dark grey vinyl wrap", into eBay. Saw something that looked close on my screen to the "Wildtrak Grey", I wanted for my interior bits. Took a punt and got close enough.

It'll never be next to a factory painted part, so I'm sure even I won't notice. Looks even closer in person, this was an early, pre-work shot today, against a painted part.

thumbnail_IMG_8547.jpg
I have a hard time signing my name let alone trying to wrap car parts. I bought a bag of bows for my wife’s Fedex, Ebay and UPS Christmas presents still in the shipping wrappers.
and that’s as far as I go… :)

JesseS

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT FX4, Jayco 26' Class A
Occupation
Retired, work is a four letter word.
Shipment from The Tire Rack, very good price (sale) and shipped very fast, like 3 days, delayed one day for weather over the pass. I will put them on after Xmas.
PS, my Wife is the Bomb!!
IMG_4218D.JPG

JDowns

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT Tremor
Focal speakers to replace all the stock speakers. Once they are installed I can decide which sub to get. For such a small space I’ll go with either the Focal IBUS, (2) Kicker HS8, or (1) Kicker HS10. I’ve had the Focal before and it does have a great musical note to it. Not especially deep but a very well rounded sub for tight spaces.

Rob09

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021.25 XLT
My door handles turned up. After weeks of searching, they were the only set I could find. Tore them open and found this…

A01F0BFA-763D-4D28-A5C9-A78957D3AFB3.jpeg

Two different colours. Rear ones must be from a PX2, as only the front are a match to the other PX3 OEM painted parts I have. I wasn’t happy.

Big Blue

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 Supercrew lighting blue
Occupation
Retired mechanical designer

viperwolf

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Everest 4x4 Titanium BI Turbo, 2015 Ford Ecosport Titanium
Occupation
Retired Military
My painted parts arrived!! Two hours before I leave for Christmas with the in-laws. Can I bail on that?

FE74C854-4FCB-47F1-9AB1-C196946C01D6.jpeg
ACDB5781-B8EF-4F6A-818F-640D3CACBA0A.jpeg
Clear your throat
Get the honest and innocent look down :inlove: :angel:
Then go for it----

" Babe, it will only take me an hour to install this, Ill meet you there."

Work on excuse for being late during install. ?

Excuse: Well you had to take time to post it right?:idea:

Rob09

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021.25 XLT
Clear your throat
Get the honest and innocent look down :inlove: :angel:
Then go for it----

" Babe, it will only take me an hour to install this, Ill meet you there."

Work on excuse for being late during install. ?

Excuse: Well you had to take time to post it right?:idea:
Oh, I got it done lol. A few issues with the tailgate handle cover, but I wasn’t going until it was done.

Danager

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Edge
Occupation
Manager
Oh, I got it done lol. A few issues with the tailgate handle cover, but I wasn’t going until it was done.
Tell me more about the tailgate handle cover. Where did you order, did you spec the colour when you ordered? I have a Lariat with the black plastic handle. Would like to do one to match Cactus Grey.
I guess I also have to do something about the all the chrome on and around the blue oval. Thinking of just painting that magnetic.

Rob09

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021.25 XLT
Tell me more about the tailgate handle cover. Where did you order, did you spec the colour when you ordered? I have a Lariat with the black plastic handle. Would like to do one to match Cactus Grey.
I guess I also have to do something about the all the chrome on and around the blue oval. Thinking of just painting that magnetic.
Just ordered a cheap one through eBay and had my painter spray it at the same time as the rest of the pieces. Painted up ok, but I prob rushed a bit fitting it and it’s not covering ALL the chrome and catches a touch. I’m calling it a work in progress.

99AADB67-7D96-4B45-8A7B-C82E8E5F30EB.jpeg

Glocker

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4, 2014 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Today I recieved a neoprene center console cover that iI ordered from Amazon and I'm actually surprised by how much I i like it! It says it's manufactured in the USA and included a hand written thank you note for the order.

I ordered this because my Ranger will be stepping up to a truly daily driver status in February when I leave my job and with that loose my take-home police vehicle. On top of that, I'll be spending some long days driving back and forth between where I live now and our new home in Florida. And on one of those trips I'll have my rambunctious dog with me. I don't want him tearing up my interior!
20211230_132525.jpg