9zero1790
Well-Known Member
thats the kind im great at!Isn't pickleball where your sitting in your recliner eatin pickles and watching foot/base/basket ball on TV ??? Throw in some good pretzels and jerky and.....life is good !!!
Sponsored
thats the kind im great at!Isn't pickleball where your sitting in your recliner eatin pickles and watching foot/base/basket ball on TV ??? Throw in some good pretzels and jerky and.....life is good !!!
Nice !Unpacked it after 3 days fly fishing and camping in NE TN.
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Did the same thing a couple years ago the day I retired. Still pulling hard too. Pretty amazing for a 4 banger.Hit 110 mph, fastest I've gone in it. Empty stretch of road and I couldn't resist.
Was waiting for the speed limiter to kick in but it was still pulling and I ran out of road and had to slow down.
isn't the limiter right at 110? that's where mine cuts out. don't ask me how I knowHit 110 mph, fastest I've gone in it. Empty stretch of road and I couldn't resist.
Was waiting for the speed limiter to kick in but it was still pulling and I ran out of road and had to slow down.
That's what I thought but it was still pulling.isn't the limiter right at 110? that's where mine cuts out. don't ask me how I know
Pretty sure it'll disengage the trans, it's not going to climb past 110That's what I thought but it was still pulling.
I drove it in a parade!! Happy Independence Day!!!!
? ?
![]()
![]()
![]()
Did you tow that float? If so, what do you estimate the weight of the trailer and occupants to be?I drove it in a parade!! Happy Independence Day!!!!
? ?
![]()
![]()
![]()
Did you tow that float? If so, what do you estimate the weight of the trailer and occupants to be?
Well.......lol the trailer has a huge bbq pit on it, cast iron, the ranger towed it, nicely leveled, uh. So about 5500 lbs? Give or take?? Plus 4 adults inside the ranger, .....Did you tow that float? If so, what do you estimate the weight of the trailer and occupants to be?
This is the what did you do WITH your Ranger thread not the what did you do behind its back thread……?????Looking online and getting more serious about trading it in for something else. LOL
... and what about your mpg? =pDid you tow that float? If so, what do you estimate the weight of the trailer and occupants to be?